Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 8th July Update list
"What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:35 am by Wilton

» *Luminary Olympics Fan Art Contest* <PostHere>
"What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 4:53 am by Morgannah

» Learn more about "Party Wars" here...
"What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:37 pm by Morgannah

» "What I Like About You" Event Results... Congrats to all the winners!
"What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:05 am by Morgannah

» 1st Annual Luminary Olympics!
"What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:06 am by Morgannah

» Kirin Laws - 9th Term - Final Revision
"What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:52 pm by Wilton

» Ndoors' Terms of Service for Luminary: Rise of the GoonZu Part IV ~TOS~
"What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:42 pm by Wilton

» Ndoors' Terms of Service for Luminary: Rise of the GoonZu Part III ~TOS~
"What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:40 pm by Wilton

» Ndoors' Terms of Service for Luminary: Rise of the GoonZu Part II ~TOS~
"What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:38 pm by Wilton

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:07 pm

"What I like about you is..." Event <--Join event here

Go down 
+29
Ominae Yu
Jeraly
mikyla23
Joslynn
GreatHut
Damascuscus
EatenAlive2
sinosikat
kissyjow
bdizzle
Targetton
Demonz4Lyf
tariku08
ViolentJ
XxSharilyndriaxX
loyana
viorath
Circean
Seneska
GrayWitchCC
MeisterMaka
TatsukiArisawa
HenriLloyd
GallantKnight
Sanne
DandaraBR
summons223
zHepyR
Morgannah
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GreatHut

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-04

"What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "What I like about you is..." Event <--Join event here   "What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:28 pm

My IGN: GunnerHut IGN of person "What I like about you": Trollolga

I know it's really long... but I got creative with it... but just read it please Very Happy. And also I haven't written anything other than this in the past 7 months, so bear with me :p (P.S. the "What I Like About You" sentance is at the end :p)

There once was a young boy, about the level of 1... He came to me, saying he was in need of help. He looked as if he hadn't showered in weeks, his clothes were dirty and ragged, and he walked on bare feet. I asked myself, why me? There are many other older people here with much more experience and a lot more money, so why me? I quickly shunned that question from my mind as I picked up Trollolga, who was on his knees now, begging for help. I told him, "Boy, why do you grovel on the ground like so?" He stood up and said, "My lord, I kneel before you, a mere animal, in need of anything you can throw at me. I am nothing, more than nothing... I am your servant, if you will take me, my lord." I looked him sternly in the eye and said, "Are you not human? Do you not walk, talk, and look like I do? I do not require a servant, but if you will take me as your mentor and as a friend, I will gladly be them, and I am no lord, nor am I someone to be reffered to in that manner, I am but a man whose name is Hut." Trollolga looked at me as if I had slapped him across the face. I was confounded by his behavior. Who had treated this young boy so badly that he calls himself an animal? Has he ever been given love and compassion? I grabbed him by the arm and said, "Come with me, were going to the market." On the way to the market, he looked at the floor the entire way, refusing to look me in the eyes. As we neared the market, I made a move towards his shoulder, and the strangest thing happend. He flinched so violently that it made my heart ache. How badly has this boy been treated in his short years of living? I went up to the market vendor and said, "Vendor, I require some warm clothes for my mentee here." I looked in my bag and noticed I wasn't all that rich in funds, "Get me the best clothes this money can buy." The vendor looked at me and then to the boy and said, "But sir, he is nothing but a flea bitten mongrel! A beggar, no less!" I grabbed the vendor by the collar piece of his shirt and yelled, "Shut your mouth vendor! This boy is not an animal... he is a human, just like you and me, and he deserves to be treated in kind!" At that moment, Trollolga stepped up to me, held my arm, and said, "My lo... erm... Hut... thank you." From then on I grew attached to the boy. As the days went by, I taught Trollolga everything I knew, and in turn, he taught me a couple things as well. He was a fierce warrior, willing to learn and fast at it as well. 10 levels after I met Trollolga, he came up to me. By now, he would look me in the eyes and had no trouble calling me Hut. He said, "Hut, I want to ask you something. I know nothing of the world beyong this town... I have trained for levels now, and I believe I am ready to venture out into the great beyond and test my mettle against the vast armies of the world. I ask you as my friend and mentor, will you allow me to leave this town and go out on my own?" As I looked at him, tears welled in my eyes, the moment I dreaded to come had finally arrived. Trollolga had become like a son to me, and a friend. I knew I had to let him follow his own destiny now, although I did not want to. I looked at him and said, "My son... Whatever you feel like you need to do, go out and do it. Know that I will always be your friend and mentor, and you will always be able to depend on me." The tears now obscured my vision, and what happend next astounded me. Trollolga ran up to me and hugged me and said, "Yes... I know it, and I will never forget it. I will always remember you Hut." The boy who once dared not go near another man, the boy who thought his life worthless, and himself an animal, had shown me that no matter how someone looks, they are someone to be valued. For ten long levels I had known and loved Trollolga, and now, as I see him trudging past the town gates, I can't help but smile, and be proud of the young boy... Nay, the young man who I've grown to love as a son, that I met so long ago.

What I like about you Trollolga is that your a freaken fast learner and your an awesome friend... and I can keep going, but you already know bro. Lol, I love ya bro, keep on gettin those levels, and don't wander too far past those town gates =D Hehe, keep on growing bro! Go go go! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joslynn

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: What I Like About You   "What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:11 am

What I Like About…PrinceJester

My IGN is Joslynn. I would like to take this opportunity to say a few words about PrinceJester. Shortly after beginning my adventures in Goonzu, my mentor lost his internet account and I was left to find my way alone. Crying or Very sad While traveling through Pandu, a town of many kind residents, I met PrinceJester. Smile He was not only kind to a stranger, but willing to share his knowledge of Goonzu. He is generous, always available to help a friend in need, and never asks for anything in return. While I have met many good people in Goonzu, PrinceJester stands out as one of the best in the land. Thanks PrinceJester, you are indeed a Prince in Goonzu!

dance
Back to top Go down
mikyla23

PostSubject: Re: "What I like about you is..." Event <--Join event here   "What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 2:51 am

hi goonzu...... i vote for SomethingStupid his ign cause he kindly and helpfull player i ever met in this game. every tym i hav a question about the game he completly answer... he' very friendly man and i think he deserve win...... bye and thank you goonzu i love GZ.......
Back to top Go down
Jeraly

PostSubject: What I like about you...   "What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:27 am

My IGN is Jeraly and I would like to nominate Fussel for the "What I like about you" event. As a newer player, a lot of my friends have come from my wonderful town Svaha - all of my townies are awesome <333

What makes Fussel stand out is that she is not from my town. We met randomly during many giant coon events and got talking and became friends. She is always good natured and friendly, helpful and kind and never has a bad word to say about anyone. Even though we don't know each other all that well, she offers to give me prizes from raccoon gold eggs when she knows I didn't get any and if I can't find where one of the giant coons is, then she will always let me tele to her <333

I wanted to nominate Fussel, not just for the prizes, but to let her know how much her friendship is appreciated and how much it means to me that she is always so nice to me
blush
Back to top Go down
Ominae Yu

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: "What I like about you is..." Event <--Join event here   "What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:11 am

My IGN is OminaeYu, there person that i would like to nominate is IGN: Jeraly! Very Happy

Well to start off, i have not had any friends, in like forever! and i mean true friends that care! and had given up hope of meeting one. The truth is i never ever thought i will have a friend in online, but things changed after i started my goonzu life. and met my town chief morgannah, my wife Faerydae, mullie, kaat, Av, Lothore, and etc and of cos Jeraly! i will say among all she stands out the most,to me that is, no offence to the others! Razz

She is a pal, a friend, though online, you can really feel her warmth when you have her as a friend! We did lots of Gaint Raccoon together and our friendship grew stronger, she shared her stories abt her husb and her when i am troubled, just to help me get back on my feet. i mean if you talk abt the game wise she is always fun to be around with, all the jokes and laughters, not to mention "Sarcasm" lol, but if you talk abt real life, she is someone that shines rays of lights on you when you are in your darkest hours! you might be laughing abt what i wrote but its the truth and i like to share it with everyone! There is so many times that i felt like giving up all hopes and just forget abt everything and anything, but hey lucky for me i have Jerly to pull me thru! she is like an guardian angel! and now she is happily married to AV, and they will never be apart again! i am so happy for them! Well thats all i have for you, and anyone that mess with my friend messes with me! LOL but b4 that go thru AV! he will kick you in the butt! LMAO! THANK YOU JERALY! LOVE YA! BEST WISHES!

If you snata ask me if i would trade, Jeraly for my gifts! i will make my chimpny so small that he can get thru! ^^ no one can trade my friend! lol! alright thats all for yall! Byezzzzzzzzzz PEACHES N CREAM! ^^
Back to top Go down
rabbi

PostSubject: What I like about you   "What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:14 pm

My favorite person on all of Goonzu is "Perfectaxe" What I like about you perfectaxe, is that you are fair to those that are not knowledgable in the ways of the villins of Goonzu. I was asked to do something in the game that i did not iuderstand and when i complied (a PK) my hard earned belt was taken from me. I had asked the person several times what a PK was and they refused to tell me. So believing that all charachters were honest and good, i fell for the ploy and had the belt taken from me. I complained and Perfectaxe responded to my cry. he somehow got the villin to return to the seen of the crime and let me kill him 4 times so that I could retrieve my belt, I am "Jovina" and I am priveleged to call "Perfectaxe" my friend.

Thanks PerfectAxe! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaat

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: "What I like about you is..." Event <--Join event here   "What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 2:34 am

My in game name is kaat and I want to write about a person in game that has mean a lot to
me. We met a long time ago, we didn’t talk much as she was only a farmer in the
same town as me, but we talked a little and could joke with each other, but the
real friendship, when I first got to know her started June of last year. I met
her main and I really enjoyed talking to her and listening to her. She was so
fun and she could always make me smile. She sometimes talked about her job
which was a perfect opportunity to use msn and still stay in touch unless she
had to do something, of course. I had fun while I was getting to know her, and
I have had even more fun after I got to know her, and I will forever love my
Mmmmmmmmmullet.

And what do I like about her? Well, what is there not to like? She’s a kind person who
often shares things in game. She’s fed me with beef soup, beef rib, chicken
soup, crucian carp soup and made me a lil chubby :p. The way she shares still
isn’t the cake itself, it’s only the a little piece of the cake. I love her
humour, she has her own way of making me laugh with her not always children
friendly humour. The best thing about her still is a mystery, the main reason I
love her is because she’s always acted like a true friend to me. When I feel
down she tries to cheer me up, and it’s not rare that her attempt is a success
and even makes me laugh. When I feel I can’t get further down she brings me up
to her level, high enough to give her the hug she deserves for putting up with
me all this time.

My mmmullet is a very special person and I doubt there is anyone like her. That’s why I am
happy that I had the chance to not only meet you, but consider you as a friend.
<3

I also want to thank all my other friends for being my friends! I love you all equally <3
Back to top Go down
Destroyer89

Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: "What I like about you is..." Event <--Join event here   "What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:13 pm

My IGN is : Destroyer89

My favorite person in the whole of goonzu has to be the 1 and only PerfectAxe best mentor ever =P lol and the reason PerfectAxe is my favorite person in the whole of goonzu is because hes been my mentor ever since i joined when i need help in game with money or deafeating monsters hes always there to help me if i need anything n he is always there for people who need help in game and if i ever lose anything in a PK zone he always trys his best to try get it back for me which i appreciate sooooo much so PerfectAxe im privileged 2 call u the best person in the whole of goonzu in my eyes anyway hehe

Thanks PerfectAxe Smile
Back to top Go down
337leeboi

Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: "What I like about you is..." Event <--Join event here   "What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:21 am

My IGN: Tedy
Chosen person to write about IGN: GLWrath

Who is this Wrath guy? Razz Ha! He's my Mentor. He's my Guild Master. Best of all, he is one of the greatest friend in the game. Every game need somebody like him. Why? Well, Wrath is somebody who is nice, calm, respectful, and helpful. Oh yeah, sure, anyone can be like that, but nobody can be like Wrath. Even when he cannot answer your question, he will try and sometimes even joke around with you. He "self-claim" that he is a boring person. It sounds like he have no humor at all. Honestly, he don't even know himself that well. Laughing Boring person, eh? Will a boring person amuse everyone in his/her own guild? I don't think so. Just that Wrath doesn't talk much with me when ESPN is on, doesn't mean he's a boring person. He'll come back with LOTS of ESPN news coverages that I don't even know and I'm a sport player/watcher. Hehe. The guild agrees with me that even if he "self-claims" him as boring, we still think he's the best. Without Wrathy boy here, our guild mates will never have met each other. He pulled us together as one. HEY! It is somewhat like a family on GoonZu. "If you need help with this, we can help you. If you need advice on this, we can help you. If you need to be cheer, we can help you." With Wrathy here, these HELPS are made and complete. Without him, this game will not be the same. I wasn't here when he left the guild because he was in this tournament for guild, but I heard everybody in the guild was not the same. People were half happy and half sad. Fun wasn't made, and boredness was created. The guild needs him, and I need him. Like I said, it will not be the same without Wrathy boy here because everything will just collaps. He is the HEART and SOUL of my time spent in GoonZu. He is the MOTIVATION and INSPIRATION of my time spent in GoonZu. In fact, he was the first person I met on GoonZu besides my awesome, best friend Waterbaby. Very Happy Yeah, I know what you guys will think. "He's only one person, you haven't seen others." Hehe, I know, but why bother rushing when you have one of the greatest already? I can wait, and many other great players like WRATH will emerge (HOPEFULLY). There are more, but I can't put them into words. I suck at thinking and writing. Razz I guess I need Wrathy boy here to motivate me to write this "What I like about you" thing. =P
Back to top Go down
Morgannah
The GoonZu
Morgannah

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Character sheet
Experience:
"What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0"What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Charm:
"What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0"What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Event Closed...   "What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:01 am

I would like to thank you all so very much for participating in the, "What I like about you" Event!

This event was designed to give you all a chance to thank and show your respect to the individuals that have affected your life and/or game, in a positive way.

The feedback for this event was amazing! I'm so grateful to you all for the Awesome things you've said about your fellow gamers!

The Winning results are soon to come!

Thanks Again!

~Morgannah pig
Back to top Go down
Morgannah
The GoonZu
Morgannah

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Character sheet
Experience:
Charm:

PostSubject: The results are in!   "What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:32 am

Thank you all again for participating in the "What I like about you" Event!

Choosing the Winners was a really tough decision to make, as all your entries were really Great! But it had to be done.

The results are as follows :

Winner : CirceanMaia and Jimmey : 5 FourLeaf, GoonZu Aura for 1 hour (time and place your choice), 25 Million Marbles
2nd Place : Haiku1 and Reiko0 : 3 FourLeaf, 15 Million Marbles
3rd Place : zHepyR and slowpoke : 3 FourLeaf, 10 Million Marbles
4th Place : GunnerHut and Trollolga : 2 FourLeaf, 2 Finest Candies
5th Place : viorath and Iowneveryone : 2 FourLeaf, 2 Finest Candies

You all Did a Fantastic job! Thank you for taking the time to be a part of this Great event!

Congratulations to All the Winners!

~Morgannah pig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "What I like about you is..." Event <--Join event here   "What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"What I like about you is..." Event <--Join event here
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2