Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 8th July Update list
"Who's Who" On Going Event Rules! <-- Read Before You Participate! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:35 am by Wilton

» *Luminary Olympics Fan Art Contest* <PostHere>
"Who's Who" On Going Event Rules! <-- Read Before You Participate! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 4:53 am by Morgannah

» Learn more about "Party Wars" here...
"Who's Who" On Going Event Rules! <-- Read Before You Participate! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:37 pm by Morgannah

» "What I Like About You" Event Results... Congrats to all the winners!
"Who's Who" On Going Event Rules! <-- Read Before You Participate! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:05 am by Morgannah

» 1st Annual Luminary Olympics!
"Who's Who" On Going Event Rules! <-- Read Before You Participate! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:06 am by Morgannah

» Kirin Laws - 9th Term - Final Revision
"Who's Who" On Going Event Rules! <-- Read Before You Participate! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:52 pm by Wilton

» Ndoors' Terms of Service for Luminary: Rise of the GoonZu Part IV ~TOS~
"Who's Who" On Going Event Rules! <-- Read Before You Participate! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:42 pm by Wilton

» Ndoors' Terms of Service for Luminary: Rise of the GoonZu Part III ~TOS~
"Who's Who" On Going Event Rules! <-- Read Before You Participate! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:40 pm by Wilton

» Ndoors' Terms of Service for Luminary: Rise of the GoonZu Part II ~TOS~
"Who's Who" On Going Event Rules! <-- Read Before You Participate! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:38 pm by Wilton

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:07 pm

"Who's Who" On Going Event Rules! <-- Read Before You Participate!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wilton
Minister Kirin
Wilton

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Character sheet
Experience:
"Who's Who" On Going Event Rules! <-- Read Before You Participate! Left_bar_bleue10000/10000"Who's Who" On Going Event Rules! <-- Read Before You Participate! Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Charm:
"Who's Who" On Going Event Rules! <-- Read Before You Participate! Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000"Who's Who" On Going Event Rules! <-- Read Before You Participate! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

"Who's Who" On Going Event Rules! <-- Read Before You Participate! Empty
PostSubject: "Who's Who" On Going Event Rules! <-- Read Before You Participate!   "Who's Who" On Going Event Rules! <-- Read Before You Participate! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 1:14 am

~Who's Who On Going Event Rules and Explanations~

Here's How It Works: Every week I will post a category. Then, it's up to you all to reply with your IGN and the person you want to nominate for that week's categories IGN.

ie: Most Popular Player...

Your Post
TOPIC:
MY NOMINATION

IGN: Wilton I vote for IGN: EzemereldaPipenheimer..

After four days of nominations, I will post a voting poll for the top 4 nominees per your votes and we'll have a 3 day vote, via voting poll, to decide that weeks' winner!

Note: In case of tie, more than 4 nominees may be posted. One nomination per ign, only. If you nominate more than one individual and do not clarify who your one nominated individual is, your nomination will not be counted. You CAN NOT nominate yourself, if you choose to, it's a wasted nomination and WILL NOT be counted!

Why Should You Participate? Besides making your voice heard, each day a randomly picked voter will get 3 fourleaf! The Overall Winner for that week's who's who category will win 10 fourleaf for his/her popularity, or lack there of, depending on that week's category..

This IS NOT meant to be a flame fest, this IS MEANT to be fun. So let's try to have fun with it..

Thanks and let the voting begin,

Wilton..
Back to top Go down

"Who's Who" On Going Event Rules! <-- Read Before You Participate!
Page 1 of 1