Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 8th July Update list
"What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:35 am by Wilton

» *Luminary Olympics Fan Art Contest* <PostHere>
"What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 4:53 am by Morgannah

» Learn more about "Party Wars" here...
"What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:37 pm by Morgannah

» "What I Like About You" Event Results... Congrats to all the winners!
"What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:05 am by Morgannah

» 1st Annual Luminary Olympics!
"What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:06 am by Morgannah

» Kirin Laws - 9th Term - Final Revision
"What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:52 pm by Wilton

» Ndoors' Terms of Service for Luminary: Rise of the GoonZu Part IV ~TOS~
"What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:42 pm by Wilton

» Ndoors' Terms of Service for Luminary: Rise of the GoonZu Part III ~TOS~
"What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:40 pm by Wilton

» Ndoors' Terms of Service for Luminary: Rise of the GoonZu Part II ~TOS~
"What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:38 pm by Wilton

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:07 pm

"What I like about you is..." Event <--Join event here

Go down 
+29
Ominae Yu
Jeraly
mikyla23
Joslynn
GreatHut
Damascuscus
EatenAlive2
sinosikat
kissyjow
bdizzle
Targetton
Demonz4Lyf
tariku08
ViolentJ
XxSharilyndriaxX
loyana
viorath
Circean
Seneska
GrayWitchCC
MeisterMaka
TatsukiArisawa
HenriLloyd
GallantKnight
Sanne
DandaraBR
summons223
zHepyR
Morgannah
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Morgannah
The GoonZu
Morgannah

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Character sheet
Experience:
"What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here Left_bar_bleue0/0"What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Charm:
"What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here Left_bar_bleue0/0"What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

"What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here Empty
PostSubject: "What I like about you is..." Event <--Join event here   "What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:51 am

So many people are quick to say something cruel and hurtful about or to another person. Whether it be a friend, foe or someone you've just met.

Who knows why people feel the need to treat others in this manner...Maybe there's plenty of reasons to justify it within yourselves, but that in no way makes it right. All it does is cause more harm to people who have probably already had more than their fair share of bad moments.

So, I've decided to create an event in which the object is to creatively express how someone, in game, has affected you in a positive way. Be creative, feel free to illustrate, but most of all be sincere.

This is a chance for us, as a group, to do something positive and in the process, WIN PRIZES! And who doesn't like "Free" stuff?! A chance to use words constrictively and say, Hey..."What I LIKE about you is..."
Which, ironically enough, is the title of this event.

Choose ANY in game person. Could be your best friend, a townie, guildie or maybe someone you haven't always seen eye to eye with. Find something about them that you like, admire or at least feel is respectable.

To sum it up, if it Rocks...you win a prize, if it doesn't, you're still spreading "The Love". Now, that's a Win Win for all concerned!

*Rules*

1: Must use your In Game Name and your nominees IGN.
2: Must be something kind, this is not for bashing!
3: Only one (1) entry per IGN.
4: Be honest and, above all, Have Fun!
5: "What I like about you" must be posted somewhere in your entry.
6: Choosing yourself is frowned upon, but not prohibited.
7: Did you really read all 7 of these?

The 5 Best entries based upon creativity and sincerity will win Prizes for the creator and his/her muse!

Prizes are as follows:

Winner: 5 FourLeaf, GoonZu Aura for 1 hour (time and place your choice), 25 Million Marbles
2nd: 3 FourLeaf, 15 Million Marbles
3rd: 3 FourLeaf, 10 Million Marbles
4th-5th: 2 FourLeaf, 2 Finest Candies

Latest date to enter is : June 28th 0:00 Pst!!!

Good Luck to all participants!

Morgannah pig
Back to top Go down
zHepyR

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: "What I like about you is..." Event <--Join event here   "What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:17 am

What I like About you!!

HI!!! my ign is zHepyR and i would like to tell you something about this guy slowpoke!!! he is a really really good guy!! he helps a lot especially if your new. What i like about him is that he knows how to get along well with others, you can come to him anytime and ask for help, and he would not hesitate to help you. He is also there when you need someone to talk about your problem. he is caring and kind, he Does not show off, Not Puffed-up, Does not behave rudely, Not selfish,, Not provoked ,, Thinks no evil,,,Does not rejoice in iniquity..
Being a good friend is not just about having a good time with others, it's also about how willing you are to put your friends first or point out when they're doing something you don't agree with. Like him he is willing.. to help you in everything..
he is willing to listen you and he is trustworthy.. he tells you ideas and facts that can help yiu in game an in real life....he's humble and generous in all time....

He was the one who made things different, He was the one who took me in. He was the one thing I could count on, above all, he is my friend."
Back to top Go down
summons223

PostSubject: Re: "What I like about you is..." Event <--Join event here   "What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:22 am

ok first of my in game name is calik, and this is my favorite online game. the person that im writing about is the famous morgannah. im not writting about her just because shes the goonzu, im writting about her because she was sweet and generous unlike some of the but holes that play this game. do you know that saying a little generousity goes a long way,the time i talked to her i just wanted to keep on playing the game. i felt like i was at a dead end before i talked to her. what i like about morgannah is that shes nice and cheerful.
Back to top Go down
DandaraBR

PostSubject: Re: "What I like about you is..." Event <--Join event here   "What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:49 am

Smile Hello, my IGN DandaraBR and I'm here to talk about someone I know a little time ms which seems an eternity. I am speaking of WendyBr. I met Wendy through the goonzu, never imagined find someone as legal as it into a game. Usually you do not usually take very seriously the people who know the Internet, not by whether they are what really claim to be. The Wendy from the beginning helped me a lot, whenever needed knew I could count on it. From a simple know a great friendship. She not only helped me in the game, but also with real problems. Helped much every time I needed someone to tell my problems, ask for advice. Today I can say that this virtual world, I found a real friendship, without charges, without lies. Everything that anyone could wish for. If one day I stop playing, I can say that everything in the game worth it because it won a special friendship. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sanne

PostSubject: Re: "What I like about you is..." Event <--Join event here   "What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:21 pm

Hello, my ign is Sanne and i want to say something about WhoTookMyName(deb some people call her in game)
She allways is very nice in game from begin when i met her in game she's allways trying to help people and makes pershire hunting ground good and i really like that she's my guildmate too so lots of respect for WhoTookMyName (and Taz too offcourse but could only pick 1 to tell something about Razz ) and i hope i can keep enjoy this game with you for long time as i'm doing now thanks for everything u help me with deb ur special:D

Greetz Sanne
Back to top Go down
GallantKnight

Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: "What I like about you is..." Event <--Join event here   "What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:27 pm

What I like about you, CanadianLoveMac, I like, no love how helpful this guy is. I mean he gave me my rank [7] HG Katz basicly. A great friend, always willing to chat, so hardcore in whatever he does. If you need help, he is the first to volunteer. He kept the guild together after your master left....

what can one say? He is tooo helpful for his onw good...

my ign is either GallantKnight or Arzys, you can catch me on one of those.
Back to top Go down
HenriLloyd

PostSubject: Re: "What I like about you is..." Event <--Join event here   "What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:28 pm

Well hi : ) my ign Is HenriLlyod and if u noticed i made a typo on my name xD
but lets get back on topic ... ahem.. well i met this lad on goonzu wen i was like lvl 3 and his name is xGodXDeathx well tbh What i Like About u m8 is u helped me through my lower levels in the game and i am very greatfull:) ur a star hope u read this Very Happy
Ty I love you
Back to top Go down
http://Myspce.com/anton_ov_Grimsby_2k7
TatsukiArisawa

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: "What I like about you is..." Event <--Join event here   "What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:28 pm

IGN:HunterChan
What i like about Grimmj0w jeagerjaques ^^
is that hes so Kind and really help me play GoonZu Online!He Loves being Rich and Powerfull and yet has never gave up being Rich sigh*^^Theres Too Much about Him that i like ^^
Hes my Lahorean Hero,One Day i wish i could be like Him
or Date Him O.O. ^^
Back to top Go down
MeisterMaka

PostSubject: Re: "What I like about you is..." Event <--Join event here   "What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:31 pm

What I like about you:

My ign is MeisterMaka and I am writing about DeathTheKid. He is wonderful and very helpful, he continues to play the game with me even though he thinks training is boring. He would do anything within his power for me and I am grateful for that. He is sweet and caring and has a lot of patience. I love everything about him.
Back to top Go down
TatsukiArisawa

PostSubject: Re: "What I like about you is..." Event <--Join event here   "What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:33 pm

Part 2 of What i like about Grimmj0w jeagerjaques
is he so talented at helping Nooblets like Me and others.He is an Non-stop

Anti Helper. I love you
"What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here 22grimmjow
Someday u might find him and will begg him for your life! Laughing
De End for Grimmj0w JeagerJaques'What i like about you event.'^^
Back to top Go down
GrayWitchCC

PostSubject: Re: "What I like about you is..." Event <--Join event here   "What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:41 pm

My Ign is GrayWitchCC and I what I like about Sayuri19 is that she is a very nice person. If she knows the answer to a question she will help you with it. She makes a wonderful mentor, how a mentor should be. Even before I was her mentee she helped me with questions that I had about the game. She even helped me get a horse and one for my boyfriend who didn't even get to apply to be her mentee. She doesn't brush you off while you talk or act like you are stupid because you don't get something on the game.
Back to top Go down
Seneska

PostSubject: Re: "What I like about you is..." Event <--Join event here   "What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:42 pm

My IGN is Seneska, and the person who has changed my game-life the most has been karmaangel. She is an amazing town chief, and trusted me enough to give me a town-head position in a town that is dedicated to friendship and trust. To pick me and allow me this responsibility has been a massive boost to my enjoyment of the game, and I will always be thankful of her faith in me.

She is a great player, a kind town chief and a good listener. She is probably one of the best players in the game in the social aspect, and she has changed many peoples gaming experience for the better.

Sen

xx
Back to top Go down
Circean

PostSubject: Re: "What I like about you is..." Event <--Join event here   "What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:52 pm

CirceanMaia here with What I like about you! Rolling Eyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There once was a noob; her name was Maia. Maia was amazed by the glorious fields and vast oceans of Goonzu. She would travel along and find places where many had set foot before and still find something new and exciting to keep her going. Maia loved Goonzu and all its inhabitants... even if some where a bit nasty at times.

But Maia soon found herself in terrible danger upon the lofty mountains of Baekdusan. She was surrounded by many strange creatures and could not fight them off. She was about to give up all hope for her love of Goonzu when a gunshot rang out through the valley. Another had come to her rescue and he was able to get her out of Baekdusan with little trouble. The boy who had saved her was a very charming, pleasant young gentleman.

Maia soon found herself in love with him as he helped her through her struggles of becoming stronger. He would dote on her with materials for her the swords she needed in enchanting her great blade and also help her with advice about handling others. They had a few rocky spots in their relationship but that was soon smoothed out as both found themselves in a wonderful, friendly guild together, where they remain today.

This young man's name was Jimmey. Jimmey is Maia's greatest, most loved companion in the world she knows as Goonzu. She does not see him as often as she used to but every time they meet great things happen. Whether it be extravagent parties or challenging hunting expeditions, the two are usually quite active.

But what Maia likes about Jimmey the most... cannot be put into mere words. Jimmey is the kindest, most big-hearted player she has ever seen. Jimmey cares about not just the characters, but the hardships his friends face in their lives. Jimmey loves to joke around and have a good time and can put a smile on anyone's face. He continually is very generous with his gifts, advice, humor, materials, and most of all love. Maia would have given up all hope for succeeding in Goonzu long ago if it had not been for Jimmey's strong willpower and faith in her to keep trying. Maia has blossomed with Jimmey at her side, and will hopefully one day be able to help others as he did for her.

Last edited by Circean on Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
viorath

PostSubject: Re: "What I like about you is..." Event <--Join event here   "What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:54 pm

A Bit Of Ackowledgement

Arrow Iowneveryone

Well the guy on the sentence above me is an amazing person. He's a freind, a brother, and most importantly he's my rival. He's helped me with so much, heck he's even helped me with everything i own in goonzu including my guild. Me and him have been playing goonzu for a while a now and i know i've only made it to where i am becuase of him. I would happily help him with anything he ever needs if he ever asked to repay him for all that he has done. In another way he is my rival. He is my rival though. Me and him love to test each others capabilities especially in goonzu and he's the reason why i've even made a website for goonzu. To know there is a person that can be a freind/brother/rival is what makes the game interesting im sure without him i wouldnt even be playing goonzu.What i like about him is that no matter how bad things can be he doesnt turn hes back and abandon me. I fully respect him even though i do say stuff to push him that may make people seem that i dont

Owned

-viorath

P.s. (I still own him though) Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
loyana

PostSubject: Re: "What I like about you is..." Event <--Join event here   "What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 4:04 pm

What I like about you:

manage Is my ign (nominee) Very Happy , because when I played for the first time I watched it with his Demons Armor and became my inspiration,
was impressive, imposing Shocked , I think at that time was the only one
with Demons Armor. Cool

The impact caused to establish a guild called DarkDemoNiuS Razz and my friends wanted to have an Demons Armor also and satans wings, just like he Laughing

and today I return after a while I could not play goonzu I no longer belong to a town and intend to stay well to be a lone wolf like him Cool

so thanks for your inspiration manage, some day I will be a good player Wink "What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here The_ma10

and special thx for google translate lol

Last edited by loyana on Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XxSharilyndriaxX

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: "What I like about you is..." Event <--Join event here   "What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:11 pm

My IGN is Sharilyndria.

My "What I like about you..." nomination goes to someone i think works really hard for the game. He has helped me alot. With certian problems that have arisen, and some that still are, he puts up with me sending him names of site spammers and scammers (and when i get them, he knows it if he's on. If he's not on, Wilton and Morgie get it lol)

Considering how busy he is, he always seems to have time to help me, or answer a question I may have at the time and this is one way I can show my deep and heartfelt appreciation to him.

HavocGM, this nomination from me, goes to you.
^^
*sneeks up behind him and drops a whipcream pie on his head and... RUNS!*

...mwa
XD
Back to top Go down
ViolentJ

PostSubject: ''What I like about you...''   "What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:12 pm

My IGN is ViolentJ

An the person that has kept me under her wing since the begining is Xissconin.
She the nicest person I know in the game, she introduced me to her guild, her friends and Xi-an town.
They made me a townie soon after Smile
They gave me a horse and a warehouse spot also Very Happy

Am new at this game , been playin for a month now, and without the help of Xiss and all her friends I probably wouldn't have had that much fun playing GZ.

I don't care if I don't win a prize cuz from my point of view, Xiss is the one who deserve a prize. She's a very good mentor and is kind to everyone also.

Much clown love !

J
Back to top Go down
tariku08

PostSubject: Re: "What I like about you is..." Event <--Join event here   "What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:29 pm

My IGN: Haiku1
Nominees's IGN: Reiko0
~"I dedicate this to my bestfriend. This may not involve goonzu at all but i just feet like posting this because I'm missing that person terribly..please appreciate.."~

"What I like about you?"
"Well..it's hard to explain. Words can't really express everything I want to say to you. Looking back from all those memories when we were so close..so happy, it was a moment I will never forget.
Remember when we used to hold hands? I liked the way you gently rub your thumb against my palm, the way you lie your head on my shoulder and say "I'm so glad I have you as my friend".
I like the way you call at night just to say good night and the way you greet me in the morning, how it brightens my day.
I like the way you stare deeply at my eyes and say "It's gonna be okey believe it!"
Remember when we made a promise to never leave each other's side no matter what? I just liked the way you held on to this promise and never left my side through good times and bad times, I am thankful...

And now..

I can't believe how time has changed everything.. now you're gone.. I still hope that one day you would come back and bring a smile to my face again. Although I know that the chances are unlikely.

But..Looking at the bright side..? Our memories will stay in my heart and you will never fade away because I will always hold on..

And I..
Will always remember those things I liked about you.."

Last edited by tariku08 on Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Demonz4Lyf

PostSubject: Re: "What I like about you is..." Event <--Join event here   "What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:37 pm

My IGN : Demonz4Lyf

My " What i like about you " nomination has to go to the one and only tandum ( TC of Balarama ) my nomination goes to her because i believe she does such an important role in goonzu and also before i left the game a few month back i used to be in balarama and when ever i or any1 needed help she was always there for me and the rest of bala i no its kinda her job but she is just the awesomest person in the whole of goonzu after i got scammed once ages back after she was sooo kind helped me out and everything and also she promoted me once 2 Guild Chief and well that was just the best thing that ever happened 2 me in goonzu and well she is just so amazing considering all the jobs she has 2 do in goonzu and thats about it now really lol dunno what else 2 say XD

So much love 2 every1 in goonzu especially all me awesome friends.
Back to top Go down
Targetton

PostSubject: Re: "What I like about you is..." Event <--Join event here   "What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:39 pm

slamdunk
What i like about you is....

ju3ju (ign of my ingame friend) you helped me when i first started playing Very Happy . You always answered my questions clearly and if you didnt have the answer you would find out Question . When we chat, we express ourselves respecting each others opinions Smile . You have always been nice to me and i thank you for inspiring me to reach the lvl i am today haha . I lkie to chat and do events with you. I have learned many things from you Shocked .

I know we will reach lvl 100 one day. We will remeber and laugh about how tough it was to lvl lolz . Till then, lets keep cheering each other on.
slamdunk

Your Ingame Friend, Targetton (this is my ign)
Back to top Go down
bdizzle

PostSubject: Re: "What I like about you is..." Event <--Join event here   "What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:46 pm

my IGN is bdizzle
and my nomination goes to Anain

Anain is my townie, guildie, my best goonzu friend, and probably the nice and sweetest person i have ever met in my life.
What I like about Anain is whenever you sing in she greets you and gives you hugsnkisses. She is super kind and always wants to help you in any way she can, she always asks how you are and helps when your in a bad mood or something bad happened to you. Her personality is awesome and she doesn't get mad.

She works hard to make every GZday fun and plans tonnes of events, this game wouldn't be the same without her and all her work.

Love you Anain hugsnkisses <3333 sweetheart, that is what i like about you
Back to top Go down
kissyjow

Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: "What I like about you is..." Event <--Join event here   "What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:51 am

what i like about u is.....

pershire is my people to talk about cuz i was tinking in someone to talk about and i did't have anyo ne yup so even if this is breaking the rules this is a great way to let everyone in pershire know how greatfull i am to how they have treated me Smile even thought i have only ben in the town for a month and some weeks i realy apriciate them Shocked they accepted me like i am, i made bunch of friends its just great i don't feel presure in that town i can express my self and i can complain about things i don't like and they listen and give their opinion Very Happy they are the greatest people i have ever talked whit so fun so loving its like a balanced town Razz i am very glad for u guys and thx for accepting me whit open arms i realy never had friends that treated me like this beafore i am very happy to be part of the family I love you

whit love thundra kisses
Back to top Go down
sinosikat

Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: "What I like about you is..." Event <--Join event here   "What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:21 am

hi.. my IGN name is IamPurple.. im here to say
how great my friend s0lace is..what i like about her is her personality, i dont actually know her in RL.. but
she is the sweetest girl i know.. whenever i log in.. she always says
"hi purp! Wink" and when i lvl up.. she's always there to congratulate me.. and whenever i go off.. i like it when she says "nite bien Wink.. sweet dreams Wink"
ooow.. i miss those lines.. too bad she's playing less now.. but i'll
never forget the sweet things she does for us.. ^_^ ty barbieeee!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EatenAlive2

Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: "What I like about you is..." Event <--Join event here   "What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 7:34 pm

Hi the person i want to nominate for this Kuka since he is the top Bow PD in game with skill of over 90! flamed I one day want to strive up to my goal and become the top bow Pd just like him @_@!
Back to top Go down
Damascuscus

Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: "What I like about you is..." Event <--Join event here   "What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:21 pm

What I like about you Fearydae is:

No matter how noob the question i amde was or how noob i was in my actions...
You always took a time to answer or correct me.
you were a great part of our town and actually you were like my mentor or tutor.
You always fought for justice that made you be even a Judge!
Unfortunatly you had to get out of the game for real life problems Sad
Anyway if you get back to game or not your voice in my ear will always keep telling me your teachings.

Hope you can play again. Crying or Very sad

Damascuscus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "What I like about you is..." Event <--Join event here   "What I like about you is..." Event  <--Join event here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"What I like about you is..." Event <--Join event here
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next