Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 8th July Update list
Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:35 am by Wilton

» *Luminary Olympics Fan Art Contest* <PostHere>
Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 4:53 am by Morgannah

» Learn more about "Party Wars" here...
Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:37 pm by Morgannah

» "What I Like About You" Event Results... Congrats to all the winners!
Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:05 am by Morgannah

» 1st Annual Luminary Olympics!
Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:06 am by Morgannah

» Kirin Laws - 9th Term - Final Revision
Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:52 pm by Wilton

» Ndoors' Terms of Service for Luminary: Rise of the GoonZu Part IV ~TOS~
Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:42 pm by Wilton

» Ndoors' Terms of Service for Luminary: Rise of the GoonZu Part III ~TOS~
Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:40 pm by Wilton

» Ndoors' Terms of Service for Luminary: Rise of the GoonZu Part II ~TOS~
Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:38 pm by Wilton

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:07 pm

Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application

Go down 
+26
Florida
Kaat
gomu
CaptainMal
Akilies
bryzonRETURNS
yulong
stephanos
MuFight
janet666
Leche
malditoh
kisrt
JobeII
GreatHut
inycxchris
kissyjow
KSilva1982
Squirrly
hanqukhoney
CLM
chamv3r
OreoCookie
HSkasper
Wilton
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Florida

Florida

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Character sheet
Experience:
Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Charm:
Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application   Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 3:34 pm

1. Provide Your In Game Character Name: Florida

2. How Long Have You Been Playing GoonZu/Luminary (Be as specific as possible):March 07

3. Provide Your Current Level and the Town You Currently Reside/Live In: 88 and im not in a town cuz im too cool

4. Active Times that You Play Luminary (Be Very Specific here and use GMT Time ONLY, ie: 1:00-10:00 GMT) i play all day =]

5. Do You Agree to Sacrifice Your Time in the PK Areas for the duration of your reign as Judge, if so chosen..... yeah

6. Do You Agree to Uphold All The Laws Provided by The "Terms Of Service" not only through enforcement, but by example? Of Course No More Bad Subs =[

7. Do You Have Experience spotting Macro Users? Yes

8. Why do You Feel you Deserve to be a Judge? Because I Wanna Get Goonzu Better And Fix All The Stupid Spammers And Marco Users Because Its Stupid And makes people like us who work our butts off look stupid

9. Have you had any Past Experience Being a Judge? no but ive been in jail a few.... Times

10. Have you ever been Jailed? Yup I Sureeeeeeeeee was Twice 2 Days Ago Because I Like To Have Fun And Tho My Subs Might Not Be Up To Everyone Standards People Like Em And I Like To Mess With My Friends And Along Time Ago Back In The Day Subbing Was Better Now Everyone Gets So Uptight about it i knowwww theres kids who play these games but heck they cuss more then i do and i dont cuss in subs i just make funny remarks ANYWAYS. If i become a judge i wouldnt sub no more i would respect my duty as a judge and do a damn good job making sure i do it right... and if you know me then you know what i want this game to be about <33333 okay im done writing here have fun reading this wilty =p

11. What Languages are you fluent in? I Speak English and Gibberish i learned it from my son <3

The Next Section is Multiple Choice, Respond with A, B, C or D (the letter that corresponds with the answer you feel is the correct choice)

1. If Two Individuals are arguing, whether it be in general chat or through the use of subtitles and the exchange is on the virge of being extremely heated and the Kirin isn't online. Do You:

A. Screenshot as much of the conversation as you can and email your screenshots to the Kirin.
B. Do Nothing, The Kirin isn't on, so nothing can be done.
C. Screenshot as much of the conversation as you can, whisper the parties involved in an effort to help them solve their differences. Then, Mail the screenshots to the Kirin's email account.
D. Contact the GMs right away and ask for help!

C

2. Someone is acccusing another individual of scamming. He/She Contacts you because the Kirin isn't available. What do you tell him/her?

A. Whisper a GM, This is best suited for a GM to handle.
B. File a Report at the Kirin's Chair against the accused scammer.
C. Ask for screenshot proof to be emailed to you and screenshot your conversations with the accuser and the accused. Have information ready for the Kirin when he logs.
D. Wait for the Kirin to logon and tell him about the incident.

C

3. A Subtitle War has Broken out That Involves Lewd Language and threatening remarks. The Kirin is unavailable. Do You:

A. Contact a GM and bring it to his attention.
B. Party and/or whisper those involved and ask them to knock it off.
C. Screenshot the subs ran, Party and/or whisper the individuals involved and try to help them sort their differences.
D. File a Report on the wrong doers at the Kirin's Chair, Screenshot the subs and party those involved seeking to resolve their differences.

C

MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHH rox
Back to top Go down
Senzaku

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application   Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 3:47 pm

--------------------------------------------START COPY HERE----------------------------------------------
1. Provide Your In Game Character Name:
SenzakuSonsaku

2. How Long Have You Been Playing GoonZu/Luminary (Be as specific as possible):
I cannot remember the full amount I have been playing but I believe it to be some time over a year ago. I have not been playing that full time though. About a month or two in I stopped for 6 months because of internet related problems. But I have recently started back up maybe 3 months ago

3. Provide Your Current Level and the Town You Currently Reside/Live In:
Level 90 and Currently In Pandu

4. Active Times that You Play Luminary (Be Very Specific here and use GMT Time ONLY, ie: 1:00-10:00 GMT)
With the current mix up in PST time it would be between 11 PST and 20 PST. (The usual GMT time would be from 16 GMT to 2 GMT)

5. Do You Agree to Sacrifice Your Time in the PK Areas for the duration of your reign as Judge, if so chosen. (Answer Yes or No)
Yes

6. Do You Agree to Uphold All The Laws Provided by The "Terms Of Service" not only through enforcement, but by example? (Answer Yes or No)
Yes

7. Do You Have Experience spotting Macro Users? (Answer Yes or No, Feel free to elaborate on your answer)

No

8. Why do You Feel you Deserve to be a Judge? (Be Very Specific, this will tell me alot about your intentions!)
I do not feel I deserve to be a judge at all. I do believe that some people would be better for the Job. I would like to become a Judge though because I enjoy this game, and I would like to keep the problems within it to a minimum so that others may also enjoy this game as I do

9. Have you had any Past Experience Being a Judge? (If Yes, Please tell me which term and who the Kirin was during your post)
No

10. Have you ever been Jailed? (If so, explain why)
No

11. What Languages are you fluent in? (Languages You Speak)
English

The Next Section is Multiple Choice, Respond with A, B, C or D (the letter that corresponds with the answer you feel is the correct choice)

1. If Two Individuals are arguing, whether it be in general chat or through the use of subtitles and the exchange is on the virge of being extremely heated and the Kirin isn't online. Do You:

A. Screenshot as much of the conversation as you can and email your screenshots to the Kirin.
C. Screenshot as much of the conversation as you can, whisper the parties involved in an effort to help them solve their differences. Then, Mail the screenshots to the Kirin's email account.

Someone is acccusing another individual of scamming. He/She Contacts you because the Kirin isn't available. What do you tell him/her?

C. Ask for screenshot proof to be emailed to you and screenshot your conversations with the accuser and the accused. Have information ready for the Kirin when he logs.
D.
Wait for the Kirin to logon and tell him about the incident.

3. A Subtitle War has Broken out That Involves Lewd Language and threatening remarks. The Kirin is unavailable. Do You:

C. Screenshot the subs ran, Party and/or whisper the individuals involved and try to help them sort their differences.
D. File a Report on the wrong doers at the Kirin's Chair, Screenshot the subs and party those involved seeking to resolve their differences.

--------------------------------------------END COPY HERE----------------------------------------------

Last edited by Senzaku on Sun May 11, 2008 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xMETALLICAx

xMETALLICAx

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application   Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 4:33 pm

1. Provide Your In Game Character Name:
- xMETALLICAx

2. How Long Have You Been Playing GoonZu/Luminary (Be as specific as possible):
- About 2 years.

3. Provide Your Current Level and the Town You Currently Reside/Live In:
- Level 91 , Pershire Head of the Market.

4. Active Times that You Play Luminary (Be Very Specific here and use GMT Time ONLY, ie: 1:00-10:00 GMT)
- (from Gmt 8 to gmt 1) everyday.

5. Do You Agree to Sacrifice Your Time in the PK Areas for the duration of your reign as Judge, if so chosen. (Answer Yes or No)
- Yes.

Do You Agree to Uphold All The Laws Provided by The "Terms Of Service"
not only through enforcement, but by example? (Answer Yes or No)
-Yes.

7. Do You Have Experience spotting Macro Users? (Answer Yes or No, Feel free to elaborate on your answer)
- Yes , Cause i've seen alot of people using macro , and know them.

8. Why do You Feel you Deserve to be a Judge? (Be Very Specific, this will tell me alot about your intentions!)
- I don't know if i deserve to be a judge , but i like everything to be fair , Cause I've been playing for about 2 years and i know what everyone has been threw and what happens in game all the time , and i will not try but DO my best to make this game fair as possible and in the same time having fun without going out of limits , plus i hate hackers , what's the fun in the game (or any game for the matter) if you cheat?
that's why i feel like i deserve becoming a judge , to stop those cheater in a general way.

9. Have you had any Past Experience Being a Judge? (If Yes, Please tell me which term and who the Kirin was during your post)
- No.

10. Have you ever been Jailed? (If so, explain why)
- Yes , one time for subbing out of limits , and another cause i was in hunting ground and hunting with someone i didn't know and without no warning or nothing he accused me for macro , so that i can leave hunting ground.

11. What Languages are you fluent in? (Languages You Speak)
- English , French , Arabic all fluent.

The
Next Section is Multiple Choice, Respond with A, B, C or D (the letter
that corresponds with the answer you feel is the correct choice)

If Two Individuals are arguing, whether it be in general chat or
through the use of subtitles and the exchange is on the virge of being
extremely heated and the Kirin isn't online. Do You:

C.
Screenshot as much of the conversation as you can, whisper the parties
involved in an effort to help them solve their differences. Then, Mail
the screenshots to the Kirin's email account.

2. Someone
is acccusing another individual of scamming. He/She Contacts you
because the Kirin isn't available. What do you tell him/her?

C.
Ask for screenshot proof to be emailed to you and screenshot your
conversations with the accuser and the accused. Have information ready
for the Kirin when he logs.

D.
File a Report on the wrong doers at the Kirin's Chair, Screenshot the
subs and party those involved seeking to resolve their differences.

"C" if Kirin isn't on .
"D" if kirin is on.
Back to top Go down
DarkCenturion

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application   Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:25 pm

1. Provide Your In Game Character Name: DarkCenturion

2. How Long Have You Been Playing GoonZu/Luminary (Be as specific as possible): almost 2yrs but i quit/stop alot been busy. i stop playing from june to dec and came back this last january

3. Provide Your Current Level and the Town You Currently Reside/Live In: lvl92 no town atm.

4. Active Times that You Play Luminary (Be Very Specific here and use GMT Time ONLY, ie: 1:00-10:00 GMT): HK/SG/PHIL TIME: 9:00am - 11:00am, 1:00pm - 5:00pm, 8:00pm - 12midgnight

5. Do You Agree to Sacrifice Your Time in the PK Areas for the duration of your reign as Judge, if so chosen. (Answer Yes or No): No

6. Do You Agree to Uphold All The Laws Provided by The "Terms Of Service" not only through enforcement, but by example? (Answer Yes or No) : YES

7. Do You Have Experience spotting Macro Users? (Answer Yes or No, Feel free to elaborate on your answer) Yes i do in some HG they kill stop kill stop kill sitdown then hit again or sometimes they use there pet and when doma is off they gonna hide there pet automatically..

8. Why do You Feel you Deserve to be a Judge? (Be Very Specific, this will tell me alot about your intentions!) :If im chosen, it will be my 1st time to be a judge so i want to serve the game very well and help alot in catching bots , bug reports, PK scam, egging farms/mines/fisher's who is afk and i really hate those people..

9. Have you had any Past Experience Being a Judge? (If Yes, Please tell me which term and who the Kirin was during your post) :NO

10. Have you ever been Jailed? (If so, explain why) : i think yes once when i was AFK sum1 report me ask a macro user.. also alot of people this days keep reporting me all of them go to jail lol..

11. What Languages are you fluent in? (Languages You Speak): Filipino/English

Ans: C

2. Someone is acccusing another individual of scamming. He/She Contacts you because the Kirin isn't available. What do you tell him/her?

D. Wait for the Kirin to logon and tell him about the incident.

Ans: C

Ans: D

Last edited by DarkCenturion on Sat May 10, 2008 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ainy

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application   Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:44 pm

1. Provide Your In Game Character Name: Ainy

2. How Long Have You Been Playing GoonZu/Luminary (Be as specific as possible): A year next month

3. Provide Your Current Level and the Town You Currently Reside/Live In: I am lv 80, and resident of Sambara

4. Active Times that You Play Luminary (Be Very Specific here and use GMT Time ONLY, ie: 1:00-10:00 GMT) 20:00-4:00 GMT (This are the hours im Always on, but im usually a lot more, but not 100% sure)

5. Do You Agree to Sacrifice Your Time in the PK Areas for the duration of your reign as Judge, if so chosen. (Answer Yes or No) YES

6. Do You Agree to Uphold All The Laws Provided by The "Terms Of Service" not only through enforcement, but by example? (Answer Yes or No) YES

7. Do You Have Experience spotting Macro Users? (Answer Yes or No, Feel free to elaborate on your answer) Yes, i have spotted macro Users, but i asked a second opinion to more experienced friends, and they were he ones to report.

8. Why do You Feel you Deserve to be a Judge? (Be Very Specific, this will tell me alot about your intentions!) First of all, im crazy about this game, and im 100% commited with it. I always try to help, not only my townies and guildies, but also players maybe i dun even know. I never refuse whispers, and never doubted to quit whatever im doing to help someone. I think being a judge will be a way to help ppl even more, and maybe to help improve the game even more, and make it more easy for new players, get rid of spammers, macro hunters, and solve probems with players. Hhaha solving problems is my thing, im in 4° year of law school, so im used to angry pple and with keeping my head cool, and with not making things personal, putting aside my feelings and emotions.

. I want to be a judge, but not for self profits, i have my own game style, and i dun 'Need' to be a oe. I 'Want' to be a judge, cuz i think i'd do a great job.

9. Have you had any Past Experience Being a Judge? (If Yes, Please tell me which term and who the Kirin was during your post) NO

10. Have you ever been Jailed? (If so, explain why)NO

11. What Languages are you fluent in? (Languages You Speak) English, Spanish, French, and I can make my way with Italian.

Someone is acccusing another individual of scamming. He/She Contacts you because the Kirin isn't available. What do you tell him/her?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application   Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2