Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 8th July Update list
Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:35 am by Wilton

» *Luminary Olympics Fan Art Contest* <PostHere>
Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 4:53 am by Morgannah

» Learn more about "Party Wars" here...
Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:37 pm by Morgannah

» "What I Like About You" Event Results... Congrats to all the winners!
Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:05 am by Morgannah

» 1st Annual Luminary Olympics!
Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:06 am by Morgannah

» Kirin Laws - 9th Term - Final Revision
Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:52 pm by Wilton

» Ndoors' Terms of Service for Luminary: Rise of the GoonZu Part IV ~TOS~
Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:42 pm by Wilton

» Ndoors' Terms of Service for Luminary: Rise of the GoonZu Part III ~TOS~
Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:40 pm by Wilton

» Ndoors' Terms of Service for Luminary: Rise of the GoonZu Part II ~TOS~
Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:38 pm by Wilton

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:07 pm

Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application

Go down 
+26
Florida
Kaat
gomu
CaptainMal
Akilies
bryzonRETURNS
yulong
stephanos
MuFight
janet666
Leche
malditoh
kisrt
JobeII
GreatHut
inycxchris
kissyjow
KSilva1982
Squirrly
hanqukhoney
CLM
chamv3r
OreoCookie
HSkasper
Wilton
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wilton
Minister Kirin
Wilton

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Character sheet
Experience:
Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Charm:
Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application Empty
PostSubject: Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application   Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 1:27 am

After alot of thought, I've decided to take applications for the 3 Judge Positions I need filled. My reason for doing this is to find out who is truly interested in becoming a Judge.

Before we get to the Sample Application, I want everyone to be clear on what this position will entail.

~IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ!~
This isn't a glamour position, if your soul reasons for filling out an application are any of the following: You think it will be cool to be a judge, the hat and the title will look good on me and/or I want free teleportation, don't bother! Being a Judge this term will be rigorous and time consuming. I will expect all of the following from everyone that applies:

1. You must be willing to sacrifice your game time when you are needed. If I whisper you and say, I need you to sit in the Hot Springs for 2 hours and watch for people macro hunting, I don't want to hear, "I can't I'm at Raccoon Paradise" or "I'm on a Candy Set, can I do it after it's finished?" Applying for this position means your gametime is my time.

2. You must "Act as If". This, basically, means I expect you to act with the conduct your position will demand. This includes, but is not limited to, no cursing, being patient and kind to other players (even if they curse at you, you must show restraint) and/or obeying all other rules that are expressed in the "terms of service" at ALL times.

3. You MUST be extremely active. I understand not everyone can play alot of hours do to "real life" issues. However, if you are one of those people, this position is not for you. We have 3 judges only and I will expect them to fill the gaps needed to police the server.

4. You must sacrifice PKing, This means, you may only enter the PK Zones if it is job related. I understand this rule will alienate some of you and perhaps even be deemed unfair. However, Your free tele will not be used to help your PK Efforts and this will, also, help to avoid conflicts caused by the PK Areas, as it will be your job to be a neutral party while policing the server.

If you have an issue with any of the above prerequisites, please DO NOT apply!

Other Things I am looking for: Experience in spotting macro users. This includes hunters, farmers and miners. This is not required, but will certainly be desired. You should be fimiliar with taking screenshots and emailing them to the necessary places.

The Application below is formatted a certain way for a reason. Please follow the format and answer ALL questions to the best of your abilities. If you fail to answer any of the questions I provide for you, your application will automatically be void and refused, NO EXCEPTIONS!

I would suggest that you copy and paste the application below into a reply to this topic answering each and every question. Copy and pasting it will insure you don't leave anything out and will make it alot easier for you. To copy and paste, Highlight the application beginning where it says START COPY HERE by left clicking your mouse and holding as you highlight the entire application. Then, release your left clicked button and right click over top the highlighted text. A Menu will come up, Select COPY.

Then, reply to this post, Use the subject "Application for Judge" in the provided Subject field. right click in the area where you type your message and select PASTE off the menu. If done correctly, this will paste the questions into your reply and all you'll have to do, from there, is fill in your answers/replies to the provided questions.

Goodluck to all applicants and thanks for your interest!

--------------------------------------------START COPY HERE----------------------------------------------
1. Provide Your In Game Character Name:

2. How Long Have You Been Playing GoonZu/Luminary (Be as specific as possible):

3. Provide Your Current Level and the Town You Currently Reside/Live In:

4. Active Times that You Play Luminary (Be Very Specific here and use GMT Time ONLY, ie: 1:00-10:00 GMT)

5. Do You Agree to Sacrifice Your Time in the PK Areas for the duration of your reign as Judge, if so chosen. (Answer Yes or No)

6. Do You Agree to Uphold All The Laws Provided by The "Terms Of Service" not only through enforcement, but by example? (Answer Yes or No)

7. Do You Have Experience spotting Macro Users? (Answer Yes or No, Feel free to elaborate on your answer)

8. Why do You Feel you Deserve to be a Judge? (Be Very Specific, this will tell me alot about your intentions!)

9. Have you had any Past Experience Being a Judge? (If Yes, Please tell me which term and who the Kirin was during your post)

10. Have you ever been Jailed? (If so, explain why)

11. What Languages are you fluent in? (Languages You Speak)

The Next Section is Multiple Choice, Respond with A, B, C or D (the letter that corresponds with the answer you feel is the correct choice)

1. If Two Individuals are arguing, whether it be in general chat or through the use of subtitles and the exchange is on the virge of being extremely heated and the Kirin isn't online. Do You:

A. Screenshot as much of the conversation as you can and email your screenshots to the Kirin.
B. Do Nothing, The Kirin isn't on, so nothing can be done.
C. Screenshot as much of the conversation as you can, whisper the parties involved in an effort to help them solve their differences. Then, Mail the screenshots to the Kirin's email account.
D. Contact the GMs right away and ask for help!

2. Someone is acccusing another individual of scamming. He/She Contacts you because the Kirin isn't available. What do you tell him/her?

A. Whisper a GM, This is best suited for a GM to handle.
B. File a Report at the Kirin's Chair against the accused scammer.
C. Ask for screenshot proof to be emailed to you and screenshot your conversations with the accuser and the accused. Have information ready for the Kirin when he logs.
D. Wait for the Kirin to logon and tell him about the incident.

3. A Subtitle War has Broken out That Involves Lewd Language and threatening remarks. The Kirin is unavailable. Do You:

A. Contact a GM and bring it to his attention.
B. Party and/or whisper those involved and ask them to knock it off.
C. Screenshot the subs ran, Party and/or whisper the individuals involved and try to help them sort their differences.
D. File a Report on the wrong doers at the Kirin's Chair, Screenshot the subs and party those involved seeking to resolve their differences.

--------------------------------------------END COPY HERE----------------------------------------------

I expect all your answers to be 100% honest, If I find that you have lied or exaggerated any of your repsponses, your application will be void and refused. If you skip and/or don't answer some or all of the provided questions, your application will be void and refused.

Thanks and good luck to all applicants!

Wilton..
Back to top Go down
HSkasper

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application   Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:30 am

I withdraw my application

Last edited by HSkasper on Tue May 06, 2008 10:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application   Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 3:04 am

1. Provide Your In Game Character Name:Willy321

2. How Long Have You Been Playing GoonZu/Luminary (Be as specific as possible):5month

3. Provide Your Current Level and the Town You Currently Reside/Live In:lvl89.my town is xian

4. Active Times that You Play Luminary (Be Very Specific here and use GMT Time ONLY, ie: 1:00-10:00 GMT)4:00-13gmt

5. Do You Agree to Sacrifice Your Time in the PK Areas for the duration of your reign as Judge, if so chosen. (Answer Yes or No)
:yes

6. Do You Agree to Uphold All The Laws Provided by The "Terms Of Service" not only through enforcement, but by example? (Answer Yes or No):yes

7. Do You Have Experience spotting Macro Users? (Answer Yes or No, Feel free to elaborate on your answer):yes

8. Why do You Feel you Deserve to be a Judge? (Be Very Specific, this will tell me alot about your intentions!):i feel tat i deserve to be a judge as i wan to help those ppl in ned.n let gz hav no macro user anymore

9. Have you had any Past Experience Being a Judge? (If Yes, Please tell me which term and who the Kirin was during your post):no

10. Have you ever been Jailed? (If so, explain why):yes,i was once hunting wen i wen alway awhile.after i came back.ifound out tat som 1 report mi n i was jail..it was careless of mi

11. What Languages are you fluent in? (Languages You Speak):i speak english.

1. If Two Individuals are arguing, whether it be in general chat or through the use of subtitles and the exchange is on the virge of being extremely heated and the Kirin isn't online.

C. Screenshot as much of the conversation as you can, whisper the parties involved in an effort to help them solve their differences. Then, Mail the screenshots to the Kirin's email account.

2. Someone is acccusing another individual of scamming. He/She Contacts you because the Kirin isn't available. What do you tell him/her?

C. Ask for screenshot proof to be emailed to you and screenshot your conversations with the accuser and the accused. Have information ready for the Kirin when he logs.

3. A Subtitle War has Broken out That Involves Lewd Language and threatening remarks. The Kirin is unavailable. Do You:

C. Screenshot the subs ran, Party and/or whisper the individuals involved and try to help them sort their differences.

Back to top Go down
OreoCookie

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application   Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 3:32 am

1. Provide Your In Game Character Name: mroreo

2. How Long Have You Been Playing GoonZu/Luminary (Be as specific as possible): Near 2 Years

3. Provide Your Current Level and the Town You Currently Reside/Live In: Kucha, head of Party Hall

4. Active Times that You Play Luminary (Be Very Specific here and use GMT Time ONLY, ie: 1:00-10:00 GMT) : 12 GMT - 20 GMT (weekdays)
Weekends (5 GMT - 18 GMT)

5. Do You Agree to Sacrifice Your Time in the PK Areas for the duration of your reign as Judge, if so chosen. (Answer Yes or No) Yes.

Do You Agree to Uphold All The Laws Provided by The "Terms Of Service"
not only through enforcement, but by example? (Answer Yes or No) Yes

7. Do You Have Experience spotting Macro Users? (Answer Yes or No, Feel free to elaborate on your answer) Nope. I only do notice some people moving in the same direction or doing the same action regardless if others are there. Some macro users are able to avoid the doma and it makes people frustrated. I want to be able to stop that.

8. Why do You Feel you Deserve to be a Judge? (Be Very Specific, this will tell me alot about your intentions!) Yes. I was a Guardian Angel in the last term and i want to be able to do more for this game. I see many people coming to me for help and being a guardian, i can only advise them.

9. Have you had any Past Experience Being a Judge? (If Yes, Please tell me which term and who the Kirin was during your post) No.

10. Have you ever been Jailed? (If so, explain why) No.

11. What Languages are you fluent in? (Languages You Speak) English. chinese(typed in han yu ping ying)

The
Next Section is Multiple Choice, Respond with A, B, C or D (the letter
that corresponds with the answer you feel is the correct choice)

If Two Individuals are arguing, whether it be in general chat or
through the use of subtitles and the exchange is on the virge of being
extremely heated and the Kirin isn't online. Do You:

A. Screenshot as much of the conversation as you can and email your screenshots to the Kirin.
C.
Screenshot as much of the conversation as you can, whisper the parties
involved in an effort to help them solve their differences. Then, Mail
the screenshots to the Kirin's email account.

C. I would listen and screen shot whatever we have said and later send to kirin's email. If the issues are more serious, i would cc the GM as well.

2. Someone
is acccusing another individual of scamming. He/She Contacts you
because the Kirin isn't available. What do you tell him/her?

C.
Ask for screenshot proof to be emailed to you and screenshot your
conversations with the accuser and the accused. Have information ready
for the Kirin when he logs.

C. In that way, i can help the user calm down before kirin comes and be able to give more info for kirin to make a better judgement.

D.
File a Report on the wrong doers at the Kirin's Chair, Screenshot the
subs and party those involved seeking to resolve their differences.

C. By doing the screenshots, there will be prove of what have happened and we can give judgement base on the screen shots rather than what those involved say. I would send an email to kirin instead instead of filing a report at kirin chair. Posting a mail to kirin may be helpful too.
Back to top Go down
chamv3r

PostSubject: Application for judge/police position   Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 4:30 am

1. Provide Your In Game Character Name: chamv3r

2. How Long Have You Been Playing GoonZu/Luminary (Be as specific as possible): about two years

3. Provide Your Current Level and the Town You Currently Reside/Live In: level 79 at balarama

4. Active Times that You Play Luminary (Be Very Specific here and use GMT Time ONLY, ie: 1:00-10:00 GMT) 7:00-19:00 GMT during weekdays (may vary depending on situations that may arise) 2:00-19:00 during weekends (no AFK's)

5. Do You Agree to Sacrifice Your Time in the PK Areas for the duration of your reign as Judge, if so chosen. (Answer Yes or No) Yes

6. Do You Agree to Uphold All The Laws Provided by The "Terms Of Service" not only through enforcement, but by example? (Answer Yes or No) Yes

7. Do You Have Experience spotting Macro Users? (Answer Yes or No, Feel free to elaborate on your answer) Yes...i have been into many different online games that uses macro...i also had a friend who taught me how to program macros so I had an idea on detecting if a player is using macro or not.

8. Why do You Feel you Deserve to be a Judge? (Be Very Specific, this will tell me alot about your intentions!) I think I deserve the position since Im patient in handling problems. If something arises, I tend not to panic and look at the situations carefully before doing any actions that may further cause trouble for everybody. I follow by the rules and think that rules are important in a society for it to be peaceful and orderly.

9. Have you had any Past Experience Being a Judge? (If Yes, Please tell me which term and who the Kirin was during your post) No, unfortunately none.

10. Have you ever been Jailed? (If so, explain why) Yes...i thought one character was a macro user since he keeps on KS'ing me and dont answer on my whispers. I reported him yet it was a false accusation.

11. What Languages are you fluent in? (Languages You Speak) English, Filipino

The Next Section is Multiple Choice, Respond with A, B, C or D (the letter that corresponds with the answer you feel is the correct choice)

1. If Two Individuals are arguing, whether it be in general chat or through the use of subtitles and the exchange is on the virge of being extremely heated and the Kirin isn't online. Do You:

C.

Someone is acccusing another individual of scamming. He/She Contacts you because the Kirin isn't available. What do you tell him/her?

C.

D. File a Report on the wrong doers at the Kirin's Chair, Screenshot the subs and party those involved seeking to resolve their differences.

B.
Back to top Go down
CLM

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application   Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:04 pm

1. Provide Your In Game Character Name: CanadianLoveMac

2. How Long Have You Been Playing GoonZu/Luminary (Be as specific as possible): A little under a year

4. Active Times that You Play Luminary (Be Very Specific here and use GMT Time ONLY, ie: 1:00-10:00 GMT) On weekdays from 23 GMT - 2 GMT, On Weekends i nvr sleep so all day

5. Do You Agree to Sacrifice Your Time in the PK Areas for the duration of your reign as Judge, if so chosen. (Answer Yes or No) Absolutley, if i go in pk its for fun with townies, but if i become judge it will stop.

not only through enforcement, but by example? (Answer Yes or No)Yes

7. Do You Have Experience spotting Macro Users? (Answer Yes or No, Feel free to elaborate on your answer)Yes, blocky movemnt liek baddly lagging movie lol.

8. Why do You Feel you Deserve to be a Judge? (Be Very Specific, this will tell me alot about your intentions!) Yes, i think i do, i am a great guy have very very few enemies, adn im CANADIAN. (Hope i dont seem full of myself). But more importantly when i witness like a scam or botter it ruins the game for me and i am jsut witnessing it, i feel bad for people who are directly involved, If u were to be a judge i could interveen and bring justice to the situation. For example, i was in town one day when girlA was scamming BoyB i did all in my power at that time, told her TC and all, but if i were judge i could have done more.I just wanna make the game fair, and make it so everyone has an equal oppurtunity. ^.^ (Once again i am CANADIAN)

9. Have you had any Past Experience Being a Judge? (If Yes, Please tell me which term and who the Kirin was during your post)
No, sadly not Sad

Yes, uhm couple false reports (Messing around with townies) , and once i was joking with guildy boymage (You can ask him) and cursed in sub.
But id like to point out if chosen these actions will stop right away.

English, Gypsy, Pig Latin, Spanish

The

C.

2. Someone

C.

D.

Last edited by CLM on Sun May 04, 2008 8:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
hanqukhoney

hanqukhoney

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Character sheet
Experience:
Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application Left_bar_bleue0/0Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Charm:
Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application Left_bar_bleue0/0Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application   Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 3:32 pm

--------------------------------------------START COPY HERE----------------------------------------------
1. Provide Your In Game Character Name: HANEY

7 months

92 and live in Kucha

4. Active Times that You Play Luminary (Be Very Specific here and use GMT Time ONLY, ie: 1:00-10:00 GMT)
21:00 to 02:30 GMT weekdays 13:00 to 03:30 GMT weekends (on and off)

5. Do You Agree to Sacrifice Your Time in the PK Areas for the duration of your reign as Judge, if so chosen. (Answer
Yes or No)

6. Do You Agree to Uphold All The Laws Provided by The "Terms Of Service" not only through enforcement, but by example? (Answer
Yes or No)

7. Do You Have Experience spotting Macro Users? (Answer
Yes or No, Feel free to elaborate on your answer)

Have had lessons from previous judges and other higher levels that showed me what to look for and even had an ex Macro user tell me a few things. And past experience watching for them.

8. Why do You Feel you Deserve to be a Judge? (Be Very Specific, this will tell me alot about your intentions!)

I enjoy helping people that need help and want to make this game a safer and more enjoyable game for the entire family. I think I deserve to be a Judge for my Love and concern for the people living in our world and for the World of Goonzu in general. I know many people in the game and know that many are concerned for the way the game sometimes gets out of hand and that things need to be changed to prevent the disruptive and plain evil people from running out the good hard working people of Goonzu. I learned a lot on my last term as a Judge and hopefully that will help me better understand the needs and concerns for all those in this World. I will try and be patient and understanding to all people as a Judge, but when it comes to sexual, racial or religious harassment in the game as a Judge I want to work with the Kirin and the GMs to do more than just jail these people. There is no place for this in a game where there are no sex, race, creed or religious differences, we are one big World where we must live and prosper. Also I feel I deserve to be a Judge for the reason I want to work to convince the GMs to give a bit more power to either the Judges or the Ministers to do more to keep the peace. Because the Kirin can not be on 24/7 the Judges or the other Ministers need to have a “limited” amount of power (which it may be jailing or muting disruptive or law breaking people) and to be responsible for that extra power to the point they will agree if they abuse the power in anyway they themselves can be fired from their positions and even in extreme cases be banned from the World. I will work within the parameters set up for me as a Judge be it as the old system where it is file a report and try and work out differences or in the new system where extra jobs are given or extra responsibilities are handed out. Sorry for the long-winded explanation but I have a passion for the game and the people living in our world.

Yes I was a Judge under Morgannah last term.

10. Have you ever been Jailed? (If so, explain why) No

English

Konglish

A combination of both needs to be done file a report SS the subs and whisper and calm the situation and then if they are agreeable to a party help resolve the situation and if they are not agreeable to a party try and be a go between till the situation is solved or they agree to party and talk it out.

--------------------------------------------END COPY HERE----------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Squirrly

Squirrly

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Experience:
Charm:

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application   Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 4:49 pm

1. Provide Your In Game Character Name: MrSquirrly

2. How Long Have You Been Playing GoonZu/Luminary (Be as specific as possible): just over 6 months

3. Provide Your Current Level and the Town You Currently Reside/Live In: lvl 89, Aethra

4. Active Times that You Play Luminary (Be Very Specific here and use GMT Time ONLY, ie: 1:00-10:00 GMT) 21GMT - 7 GMT; and other times randomly

5. Do You Agree to Sacrifice Your Time in the PK Areas for the duration of your reign as Judge, if so chosen. (Answer Yes or No) Yes

7. Do You Have Experience spotting Macro Users? (Answer Yes or No, Feel free to elaborate on your answer) No, but I have discussed certain areas of concern with my friend Faery who is currently a Judge.

8. Why do You Feel you Deserve to be a Judge? (Be Very Specific, this will tell me alot about your intentions!) I don't feel I deserve to be a judge, very few would be deserving of this title. I do however think I could do well in this position. I have a strong dedication to my town and the server. I greatly wish for people to have equal chances to do well in game and hope to stop those who cheat and punish them. I've been involved with many games over the years and have never cheated to get ahead in any of them, the people that do macro in game need to be stopped and i would like to contribute this "cleansing" of the game.

9. Have you had any Past Experience Being a Judge? (If Yes, Please tell me which term and who the Kirin was during your post) No

Yes, i was jailed when i first started the game because I didn't understand what i was supposed to do and failed to write the word in the box. I have also been jailed another time because me and some townies were having a jail party with egg monsters. I have never been jailed because of rude behavior or people thinking I was a macro.

English and some Spanish

The

C.

2. Someone

C.

D.

Last edited by Squirrly on Sun May 04, 2008 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.spacedomination.com
KSilva1982

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application   Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 5:08 pm

1. Provide Your In Game Character Name: FairyMarie

2. How Long Have You Been Playing GoonZu/Luminary (Be as specific as possible): about 6 months

3. Provide Your Current Level and the Town You Currently Reside/Live In: level 90 Balarama

4. Active Times that You Play Luminary (Be Very Specific here and use GMT Time ONLY, ie: 1:00-10:00 GMT) 14:00- 3:00 GMT the GMT days lapse for me. I am still on when the next day starts for GMT. I do have some afk breaks in between.

7. Do You Have Experience spotting Macro Users? (Answer Yes or No, Feel free to elaborate on your answer) No

8. Why do You Feel you Deserve to be a Judge? (Be Very Specific, this will tell me alot about your intentions!) I enjoy helping people in game. I currently have mentees and I help other people's mentees when they are not online.

9. Have you had any Past Experience Being a Judge? (If Yes, Please tell me which term and who the Kirin was during your post) No

10. Have you ever been Jailed? (If so, explain why) No

11. What Languages are you fluent in? (Languages You Speak) English

The

C but if it gets really bad, then D

C.

2. Someone
C

C.

D

D.
Back to top Go down
kissyjow

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application   Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 5:14 pm

1. Provide Your In Game Character Name:thundra

2. How Long Have You Been Playing GoonZu/Luminary (Be as specific as possible):3 years

3. Provide Your Current Level and the Town You Currently Reside/Live In:lvl 83 almoust to 84 weiting to apply for lahore

4. Active Times that You Play Luminary (Be Very Specific here and use GMT Time ONLY, ie: 1:00-10:00 GMT) I am not realy sure on the GMT time so i wold say i am here from 3:00-1:00 I am on all day so not very sure all i can say its that i am a super active player

5. Do You Agree to Sacrifice Your Time in the PK Areas for the duration of your reign as Judge, if so chosen. (Answer Yes or No) yes i wold sacrifice all my time to this Job.

6. Do You Agree to Uphold All The Laws Provided by The "Terms Of Service" not only through enforcement, but by example? (Answer Yes or No) yes i wold Uphold them.

7. Do You Have Experience spotting Macro Users? (Answer Yes or No, Feel free to elaborate on your answer) yes in other Games i have spotted Hackers its easy to find them if u know what kind of hacks u can do in the game.

8. Why do You Feel you Deserve to be a Judge? (Be Very Specific, this will tell me alot about your intentions!)cuz i want to help the game be fair and keep everyone happy about the game. cheaters are just not players they are quitters cheating in game is quitting. so i feel that if i help out whit the problem of the game the will game have less hackers and more fair players the game will get better and better.

9. Have you had any Past Experience Being a Judge? (If Yes, Please tell me which term and who the Kirin was during your post) no i have never ben a judge but i Tink i can do it and be a very good at it.

10. Have you ever been Jailed? (If so, explain why)no i have never been in jail i like to play fair and keep everyting fair.

11. What Languages are you fluent in? (Languages You Speak) I Speak english and spanish i lack of french but know quite a bit.

1. If Two Individuals are arguing, whether it be in general chat or through the use of subtitles and the exchange is on the virge of being extremely heated and the Kirin isn't online. Do You: I tink C is the best thing to do

Someone is acccusing another individual of scamming. He/She Contacts you because the Kirin isn't available. What do you tell him/her? i tink C is the best aswer cuz u can't accuse some one of something u did't see

3. A Subtitle War has Broken out That Involves Lewd Language and threatening remarks. The Kirin is unavailable. Do You: C

Back to top Go down
inycxchris

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application   Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 5:36 pm

1. Provide Your In Game Character Name: inycxchris90

2. How Long Have You Been Playing GoonZu/Luminary (Be as specific as possible): over 2 years

3. Provide Your Current Level and the Town You Currently Reside/Live In: lvl91, Xian

19:00-3GMT (weekdays) , 16-3GMT(weekends)

Yes

6. Do You Agree to Uphold All The Laws Provided by The "Terms Of Service" not only through enforcement, but by example? (Answer Yes or No)
Yes

7. Do You Have Experience spotting Macro Users? (Answer Yes or No, Feel free to elaborate on your answer)
Yes, i have watched Morgannah and Faerydae watch suspected macro users

I feel like i want to help the server and keep this game fair for everyone. I want everyone to have a good time playing without worrying about those few people who ruin the game for others.

Nope.

Yes, i accused someone of using macro because he was constantly ksing my friend and not responding to whispers. Apparently i was wrong and was jailed.

English, (Spanish and Korean studied 3 years for both)

Someone is acccusing another individual of scamming. He/She Contacts you because the Kirin isn't available. What do you tell him/her?

(i would also report this to Kirin and email SS)
Back to top Go down
GreatHut

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: ^^   Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 6:15 pm

1. Provide Your In Game Character Name: GreatHut

2. How Long Have You Been Playing GoonZu/Luminary (Be as specific as possible): Only about a month...

3. Provide Your Current Level and the Town You Currently Reside/Live In: I'm currently level 51 and rising, and I reside in the town of Shenburry

4. Active Times that You Play Luminary (Be Very Specific here and use GMT Time ONLY, ie: 1:00-10:00 GMT): Uhh... (GMT-6:00) Central Time <- that's what it says in the computer time zone thingy.... I play usually around 2:00pm-3:30pm and then 5:30pm-10:00pm (Military time, that is, 14:00-15:30 and then 17:30-22:00).... and on weekends or non-school days I play from 8:00am-10:00pm (Military time: 8:00-22:00) Sorry if that's not how you wanted me to post the time, I didn't know how too do it otherwise...

5. Do You Agree to Sacrifice Your Time in the PK Areas for the duration of your reign as Judge, if so chosen. (Answer Yes or No): Yes.

6. Do You Agree to Uphold All The Laws Provided by The "Terms Of Service" not only through enforcement, but by example? (Answer Yes or No): Yes.

7. Do You Have Experience spotting Macro Users? (Answer Yes or No, Feel free to elaborate on your answer): No.

8. Why do You Feel you Deserve to be a Judge? (Be Very Specific, this will tell me alot about your intentions!): I'd like to be a judge because I've always liked helping people, obviously since I'm new here (only a month playing time) I haven't had the chance to really help a lot of people except maybe mentees, but in other games I've had the opportunity to help others. To me, I like it because usually I get asked help from people who have asked many others, but those others wanted something in return. Like today, a person on Goonzu messaged me and she had said she asked like three others but they all wanted something, she said it was nice to find someone that actually just wanted to help without being rewarded. I like that, because, idk... I guess it makes me feel good because not only am I getting respect, but also likeability.

9. Have you had any Past Experience Being a Judge? (If Yes, Please tell me which term and who the Kirin was during your post): No, I haven't.

10. Have you ever been Jailed? (If so, explain why): No, I haven't.

11. What Languages are you fluent in? (Languages You Speak): I speak and write fluently in English and Spanish.

[size=12]Someone is acccusing another individual of scamming. He/She Contacts you because the Kirin isn't available. What do you tell him/her?:

Back to top Go down
JobeII

JobeII

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application   Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 1:55 am

JobeII

11 months

Lvl 93 and reside in Louhan

On weekdays from 17gmt to 21gmt and from 1gmt to 9gmt
On weekends from 17gmt to 22gmt and from 1gmt to 9gmt

Yes, I do.

not only through enforcement, but by example? (Answer Yes or No)
Yes, I do

No, because I have never seen one but I have heard from people on what Macro Users are.

I feel that I deserve to be Judge because I want this server to be scamfree and fair as possible because I have been down that road where I lost my character (Jobe) due to a scam on leveling my character fast and so I am willing to take action if that occurs to anybody. I will teach and tell players, low level players especially because they are the prime targets for scammer, about what to look out for in a scammer or in a hacker. I also feel that fairness is always key to having fun in this game because when people are fair they are happy. Fighting is another thing I cannot stand in this game and I am willing to stop the fight and try to resolve things.

No

No

English and Tagalog

The

C.

Answer: C.

2. Someone

C.

Answer: C.

D.

Answer: D.
Back to top Go down
kisrt

Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: judge app   Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:42 pm

1. Provide Your In Game Character Name: kisty

2. How Long Have You Been Playing GoonZu/Luminary (Be as specific as possible): 1 year and 1 month

3. Provide Your Current Level and the Town You Currently Reside/Live In: Pershire head of party hall

4. Active Times that You Play Luminary (Be Very Specific here and use GMT Time ONLY, ie: 1:00-10:00 GMT)15:00 gmt to 2 gmt with small brakes in between. 7 days a week

5. Do You Agree to Sacrifice Your Time in the PK Areas for the duration of your reign as Judge, if so chosen. (Answer Yes or No)yes

yes

7. Do You Have Experience spotting Macro Users? (Answer Yes or No, Feel free to elaborate on your answer)yes

8. Why do You Feel you Deserve to be a Judge? (Be Very Specific, this will tell me alot about your intentions!)i don't know if i would deserve to be a judge. but i would be honored to serve as a judge. this give me the chance to try something new and help others out to make it far for game play.

9. Have you had any Past Experience Being a Judge? (If Yes, Please tell me which term and who the Kirin was during your post)no

10. Have you ever been Jailed? (If so, explain why)no

11. What Languages are you fluent in? (Languages You Speak)english with some german

The

C.

C.
if gets to far out of hand then i will contact the gms.

2. Someone

C.

C.
if no screen shot from the accuser let the kirin deside witht he evedence that i would provide to him

D.

D.
as we all know that cursing is not allowed in sub nor slanding another player. but i will help to resolve the problems to the best of my abilty. if it gets to far out of hand ill contact the gms for help
Back to top Go down
http://www.pershire.com
malditoh

PostSubject: Application for Judge   Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:00 pm

Malditoh

Three Years

3. Provide Your Current Level and the Town You Currently Reside/Live
In:lvl 90 and i reside in Pershire.

Now since is Pacific, (same as mine) it would be 12:00 PST-5:PST

Yes

Yes

Yes and No, since sometimes, not all people use macros, it is somehow hard to distinguish hardcore hunter/lvlers between Macro users, but only way to find out is talking to them, or just lookin at them closely.

Since I started playing the game I always wanted to help in some way to make the Server even better and that has always been my commitment to help others, and keep the server in order.

No

No

English and Spanish

The

A.
Screenshot as much of the conversation as you can and email your screenshots to the Kirin.
C.

Someone

A.
Whisper a GM, This is best suited for a GM to handle.
C.

A Subtitle War has Broken out That Involves Lewd Language and threatening remarks. The Kirin is unavailable. Do You:

D.

C or D, because it depends if Kirin is currently online at the time.

Last edited by malditoh on Sat May 10, 2008 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leche

Leche

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application   Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:44 pm

AlmightyThor

3 years in June

Lvl 93, and proud Lahore resident.

I'm active anytime after 20 GMT on weekdays, and all day on weekends

I don't PK anyway, so that's not a prob.

Yes, of course, set a good example, and it is generally followed.

Yessir I do, I've seen a few macro hunters, and miners

I feel that if I am able to help clean up the server, then I've done right by those that chose me.

I've not been a judge personally, but I helped an undercover a few times.

No sir, I have not.

Fluent in English, and I speak limited Spanish, and German.

The

C.

2. Someone

C.

D.
Back to top Go down
janet666

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application   Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:59 pm

1. Provide Your In Game Character Name:LouLou

2. How Long Have You Been Playing GoonZu/Luminary (Be as specific as possible):It will be 2 years in August

3. Provide Your Current Level and the Town You Currently Reside/Live In:Level 95 and I live in Balarama

4. Active Times that You Play Luminary (Be Very Specific here and use GMT Time ONLY, ie: 1:00-10:00 GMT)3:00 - 12:00 and longer on weekends (all the time on week-ends)

yes definitely

yes without doubt

7. Do You Have Experience spotting Macro Users? (Answer Yes or No, Feel free to elaborate on your answer)no but I am willing to learn

8. Why do You Feel you Deserve to be a Judge? (Be Very Specific, this will tell me alot about your intentions!)I do my best to be a fair and honest person and to treat others with respect

no I do not

Never

just english

I think C some situations need to be dealt with now and in case of future arguments the scrrenshots provide background info

D. File a Report on the wrong doers at the Kirin's Chair, Screenshot the subs and party those involved seeking to resolve their differences.I think D would best handle the situation
Back to top Go down
MuFight

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application   Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 1:02 am

MuFight

since end of 2006

Level 97 - Almasha TC

usually during working days: 17:00 GMT until late in the night (01:00/02:00 GMT)
during week end and holidays: i'm active also during morning

Yes for time
Not completely for PK Areas:
I will be in PK Areas for covering ppl during transfers (often i act as man in the middle), for covering my townies and obviusly for hunting.

Yes

Yes

Because i'm very active and i can speak more languages (English, French, Italian) to help a lot of ppl that don't speak english (like most part of italian player) moreover i think that we need more active judges for acting against scammers, cheaters, macrousers and spambots (towns near hanyang needs a better covering against spambots of illegal sites, Almasha surely need some1 that can jail them whole day).

Not still in this game

NO, never jailed

English, French and obviusly Italian (btw i can undestand a little bit of spanish and portuguese)

Back to top Go down
stephanos

Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application   Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:01 pm

Stephanos

1 Yr

lvl 90, currently reside in Xi'an

23 GMT to 6 GMT

Yes

Yes

Yes, I have been with Judges and have seen macro users

I would like to keep all the fairness in the game. Alot of us who play understand that you really have to work for what you get, We have all put in our time for hunting and so have i, and now I would like to be apart of what keeps this game a true players game

No

No

English

Back to top Go down
yulong

Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Application for Judge   Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:27 pm

1. Provide Your In Game Character Name: YuLong

5 months

Lvl 86/ <3 Talasha

Weekdays 1:00 -4:00 GTM Weekends 18:00 - 0:00 GMT or maybe a bit longer

Yes, it's a job requirement.

Yes.

Yes,
I spotted many. If someone always KS you, and you comment him/her to
stop and he/she never respond, it is a sign that the person is a macro
user. If you're in a low lvl area and see someone slowing killing mobs,
that person is probably a macro.

There
are so many issues in the game. And having spammers and macro users
make gameplay to be a bit distracting. I've seen too many and not all
judges are there went you needed them. It's no fault, but I feel that I
can help by being a judge, because I'm often on and I've seen too many
spammers and scammers.

No. So I would like this to be my first experience. If I can help lessen the spam and scam, it's well worth it.

No. I don't use the report button for fun and game, because someone on the other end is doing the work to resolve any issue.

English

The

C.

2. Someone

C.

D.
Back to top Go down
bryzonRETURNS

Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Judge Application   Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 2:03 am

1. Provide Your In Game Character Name: bryzonRETURNS

2. How Long Have You Been Playing GoonZu/Luminary (Be as specific as possible): About a year and a half. I started playing 2 years ago and had a break for about 6 months and recently started back up.

3. Provide Your Current Level and the Town You Currently Reside/Live In: Level 86 Aethra Resident

4. Active Times that You Play Luminary (Be Very Specific here and use GMT Time ONLY, ie: 1:00-10:00 GMT) -3:00 - 8:00 GMT

5. Do You Agree to Sacrifice Your Time in the PK Areas for the duration of your reign as Judge, if so chosen. (Answer Yes or No) YES

not only through enforcement, but by example? (Answer Yes or No) YES

7. Do You Have Experience spotting Macro Users? (Answer Yes or No, Feel free to elaborate on your answer) Yes, but mostly verbal like ads, subs, etc. Not so much hunting macros.

8. Why do You Feel you Deserve to be a Judge? (Be Very Specific, this will tell me alot about your intentions!) I feel it would be a good responcibility for me to fulfill. I have had things happen on my past account where i wish i would of used screen shots to show a Judge. I want to serve and help others who have been wronged in a fair way.

9. Have you had any Past Experience Being a Judge? (If Yes, Please tell me which term and who the Kirin was during your post) None

10. Have you ever been Jailed? (If so, explain why) Yes. I was accused of being a macro user.

11. What Languages are you fluent in? (Languages You Speak) English

The

C.
C

2. Someone

C.

C

D.

D
Back to top Go down
Akilies

Akilies

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Character sheet
Experience:
Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application Left_bar_bleue666/0Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application Empty_bar_bleue  (666/0)
Charm:
Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application Left_bar_bleue867530/9Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application Empty_bar_bleue  (867530/9)

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application   Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 1:16 am

1. Provide Your In Game Character Name: Akilies

2. How Long Have You Been Playing GoonZu/Luminary (Be as specific as possible): March, 23rd, 2007
(1 year, 1 Month, 17 days or 412 days due to my post being 2:30am my time)

3. Provide Your Current Level and the Town You Currently Reside/Live In: Level 93, Aethra

4. Active Times that You Play Luminary:
Tuesday-Saturday 00:30am ~ 07:00/08:00am GMT
Sunday 00:30am ~ 08:00am :: 15:00pm ~ 00:00am GMT
Monday 00:00am ~ 08:00am GMT

I am also sometimes on over night AFK. Private messages open.

5. Do You Agree to Sacrifice Your Time in the PK Areas for the duration of your reign as Judge, if so chosen. Yes

6. Do You Agree to Uphold All The Laws Provided by The "Terms Of Service" not only through enforcement, but by example? Yes

7. Do You Have Experience spotting Macro Users? Yes, the simplest way to find out is to converse with them. Even a player which does not speak the same language will respond, and attempt to communicate. For farmers, miners it is more difficult but possible with timing, intervals are needed to be watched on feeding. (unsure if judges stand over the farm for hours looking for macro feeders but hey its the job)

8. Why do You Feel you Deserve to be a Judge? I deserve being a judge because it would give me an opportunity to give back to the goonzu community. Abusers take away from the game play and in turn takes away from the time we spend on goonzu, I would like to stop this and give a hand where I can in the efforts against this. I don't see anything being gained out of it personally due to the fact I already use weekly or monthly teleports, fame is a byproduct of a job well done, and I assume there is no money for it (if there is please disregard this application). One thing I do believe in is compromise, realized it can not always be reached but it does help all win in the end.

9. Have you had any Past Experience Being a Judge? No I have none.

10. Have you ever been Jailed? No

11. What Languages are you fluent in? English

Part 2:

C - Not taking the job to say it is not my job to do. I would also ask Kirin if the screen shots are needed if the incadent did not escilate to a breach of terms of use and the two indivijuals were able to be resolved in the communication. That of course is situational I understand.

C - Gather. Inform Kirin. If emergency then take alternatives.

D - Stop the curing/threats. Inform Kirin. Attempt to fix.
Back to top Go down
CaptainMal

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application   Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 6:51 pm

CaptainMal

Since December, 2007; so about 6 months, give or take.

Level 89, Pandu resident

Mal's work schedule changes from day to day; on days that Mal works 21:00 GMT to 3:00 GMT, Mal is online from 13:00 GMT to 20:00 GMT. On days that Mal works ~13:00-~19:00 GMT, Mal stays on from 20:00 GMT to 4:00 GMT. Pretty much, unless something happens in real life, Mal is on Goonzu. Because of how random Mal's schedule is, Mal ends up covering multiple time zones; however, it also makes it difficult to pinpoint precise times for Mal to do anything.

Yes

Yes

Yes and no; simple macro users are easy to identify, but some use more sophisticated systems and will even monitor their macro and communicate for a while. On the other hand, some people don't bother responding to you when they hunt, but they are not macroing; they just have a poor connection and do not want to talk to someone.

Mal feels that, since Mal has played anyway, there just was never a time when a Judge was truly available to me. Most newer players don't fully understand how the chair system works, and they would need help. An important part of being in any position of power is that you need to be visible; there needs to be a presence to help out the newer folk, both in educating them and in removing macro users from the HG.

No

No

English; I cannot fluently speak French, but my reading comprehension is decent enough that I can usually form simple answers.

C.

2. Someone

C.

D.
Back to top Go down
gomu

Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application   Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 9:57 pm

Theres some problem with my connection after the server transfer, so i hope to talk to you first before applying. anyway i should submit this before the application date ended.

1. Provide Your In Game Character Name: gomu

2. How Long Have You Been Playing GoonZu/Luminary (Be as specific as possible): about 2 years

3. Provide Your Current Level and the Town You Currently Reside/Live In: 93-Turphania

weekdays normally from 10GMT-14GMT and 22GMT-0GMT
weekdays random not less than 6 hours

Yes

Yes and have been doing it (since NokWok period), also created some guides in global forum on how to spot a macro user and how to differentiate them. However the posts have been deleted by Koxxxxx and his minister because I write it when I’m the Minister BT during DarkDisciple’s term and post it in Minister BT’s office. Back then macro hunting are quite common (especially at Sea Dragon Palace) as well as farm egging, so every minister seems to be involved together with PSW2 as Kirin. Routine checking on every HG for macro user are quite common back then until I devote my time at Hanyang serving as GA and Minister WT for the pass few terms.

i will do what i can improve the server.just serving the community, no specific intentions i guess.

Never held a Judge post before

No or Yes because of the reasons below:

I) False reporting when checking for macro users, sometimes they set us up Owned

II) Back then there is a new/better version of macro program, when the macro user is reported from the chair and they get the macro checking pop up. The program will automatically log out the char and log in again for more hunting, in other words they can avoid being reported/jailed since logging out will cause the macro checking system to fail. Me and Raynialla (Minister BD at that time) verify this and ended up in jail sometimes, we also decided to egg/recall these type of macro users to break the cycle depending on the situation.

III) Theres once when the macro checking system didn’t work properly where we cant see words/phrase in the macro checking pop up that required us to type accordingly. Because of the macro program case in (II), we advise players to log out incase they cant read the words/phrase they need to type properly.

IV) We get jailed for testing the Kirin’s chair to make sure its working properly for free too.

V) etc............

English, Malay and Chinese

C.

C.

D.
Back to top Go down
Kaat

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application   Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 10:53 pm

kaat

August 2006

91, Svaha

4GMT-6GMT
13GMT-19/20GMT

Yes

Yes

Yes, I have been working a lot on it. I've been working with some judges before to help me spot them out, and I choose not to just report once I see a suspicious hunting pattern, not too long ago I was following one guy around a lot, I had whispered him, had an ad up that told him to answer me or be accused for botting. Always when I hunt I keep my eye out for those who may be botting, and I've lost some valuable hunting time on that...

Well, I am not sure if I deserve to be a judge, there are plenty of great candidates and I think they deserve it just as much as me, but if I become a judge I wont change what I do now much. I will keep a friendly tone, I wont stop helping scammed victims, but still be a little suspicious. As a GA I met a lot of people who claimed to be scammed, most of them were scammers and got banned. I would also like to be there to warn new people against the scammers, how to find the highest bidding pshop, which seems to be an issue to some.

No

Yes, ages ago. Goonzu has been going through a lot of bugs, and one of them was the bug where you couldn't escape if someone reported you. Me and almost all the others who were hunting in Sea Dragon's Palace were jailed and I doubt everyone was botting. This was during NokWon's reign as kirin.

Norwegian, SWeedish, Danish, English, I can understand German, but not speak it completely fluently, but I can talk it well enough to understand and be understood.

C

C and D

B
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application   Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply for Judge/Police Position Here! <--Reply with Application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next