Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 8th July Update list
Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:35 am by Wilton

» *Luminary Olympics Fan Art Contest* <PostHere>
Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 4:53 am by Morgannah

» Learn more about "Party Wars" here...
Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:37 pm by Morgannah

» "What I Like About You" Event Results... Congrats to all the winners!
Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:05 am by Morgannah

» 1st Annual Luminary Olympics!
Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:06 am by Morgannah

» Kirin Laws - 9th Term - Final Revision
Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:52 pm by Wilton

» Ndoors' Terms of Service for Luminary: Rise of the GoonZu Part IV ~TOS~
Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:42 pm by Wilton

» Ndoors' Terms of Service for Luminary: Rise of the GoonZu Part III ~TOS~
Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:40 pm by Wilton

» Ndoors' Terms of Service for Luminary: Rise of the GoonZu Part II ~TOS~
Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:38 pm by Wilton

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:07 pm

Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update

Go down 
+4
Nemo
LD
Des
Morgannah
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Morgannah
The GoonZu
Morgannah

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Character sheet
Experience:
Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update Left_bar_bleue0/0Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Charm:
Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update Left_bar_bleue0/0Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update Empty
PostSubject: Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update   Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 10:10 pm

*Known Bugs Thus Far*

-Whispers don't always work. The logic or reasoning behind it, is unknown at this time, but it is being worked on. However, for now, utilize partying, one another, to insure conversation, if all else fails. *FIXED*

-The recommendation system seems to be on the fritz. I've heard some have had success with recommending, but most have found that it isn't working. Again, this is due to an initial issue that is being worked on, dilgently, and should be fixed, in the near future. *FIXED*

- The Pirate Cape awarded from the new Pirate Ship HG is supposed to be claimed from Ting Ting, however, Ting Ting isn't giving up the goods! Evil or Very Mad I'll keep you posted as information becomes available, concerning this issue.

- The number of used/unused spaces in warehouses no longer show up.

Have any more issues/bugs you've noticed since the new update? Reply and tell us about it!

Thanks,
Morgannah pig

Last edited by Morgannah on Sun May 25, 2008 4:45 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Amendments)
Back to top Go down
Des

Des

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Character sheet
Experience:
Charm:

PostSubject: ways 2 solve has ne1 tried ?   Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 11:48 pm

from what i know and what i've tried recently with the bugs listed above it can be solved.

1. relog. my character couldnt type in whisper so i relog'd once from change server button and it works.

2. even though the recomendation characters cannot been seen i've had a friend test for me and still got rp points from his character to mine even though its not listed in reco.

if it helps cool if more suggestions reply.

Des - Lahore TC
Back to top Go down
LD

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: bugs   Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 12:07 am

Mentee surpassed Mentor today
mail was recieved
but no notice of mail or announcemnet was seen Sad
Back to top Go down
Nemo

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update   Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:31 pm

-'body organ' window does not always correctly update itself with the
actual values of each system... only under status window will see
correct values. i have managed to get this

-Summon display is movable through mouse glitching

-Under info, there is now display as if all towns have a hunting ground *edit* scratch that, they DO

Last edited by Nemo on Wed May 21, 2008 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LD

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update   Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 12:30 pm

friend in town can not see chat on her account even if she logs in on someone elses computer. She has no chats at all she is a member of Aethra. CirceanMaia.
Back to top Go down
hanqukhoney

hanqukhoney

Registration date : 2008-04-06

Character sheet
Experience:
Charm:

PostSubject: Re: Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update   Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 7:07 am

OK I am not sure if this is a new bug or its been around. When ever you are in battle with a mob or if you are attacked just as you switch from normal mode to spirit mode no matter your HPs or your defense 2 hits from a mob and your HPs drop to zero and you die. I have had this happen 4 times once in the pirate ship, once in Hell level 2, once in DT1 and once even in ice castle. Is it me or is it everyone this happens to?
Back to top Go down
Akilies

Akilies

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Character sheet
Experience:
Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update Left_bar_bleue666/0Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update Empty_bar_bleue  (666/0)
Charm:
Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update Left_bar_bleue867530/9Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update Empty_bar_bleue  (867530/9)

PostSubject: Re: Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update   Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:32 pm

Something small but interesting as a bug.
Currently I can not replicate it but here it is...

GzDay I was making a good amount of Hellfire Guns, after about 35 I noticed I was missing a tool, and that the other three tools I did not drop into the make window yet it still was letting me make the guns.

As stated now I can not make without droping into the make window, but just something small I noticed.
Back to top Go down
hanqukhoney

hanqukhoney

Registration date : 2008-04-06

Character sheet
Experience:
Charm:

PostSubject: Re: Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update   Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:52 pm

I had something simular happen to me GZ day as well. I was making meds and forgot to put the bowls in the make window and it went righ t and made the meds LOL. But now it does not do that so it may ahve been a one timw bug :-S
Back to top Go down
Wilton
Minister Kirin
Wilton

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Character sheet
Experience:
Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Charm:
Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update   Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 5:23 pm

Had the same issue with the tools on gz day, even tried it with one of my tools sealed. I did have to unseal it for it to work, but didnt need to place it in the tools part to manu. Seemed conditional to what I was making. For armor, didnt need tools, for axes I did. Anyways, it's possible that its been fixed with the last small patch they ran.

Other difference, I'm sure everyone has noticed but wasn't mentioned here, is no longer do we see the amount of items in our warehouses. Not sure if this is a bug or a permenant thing, but I did like that function. Crying or Very sad

Wilton

slamdunk

Last edited by Wilton on Wed May 21, 2008 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : type-o)
Back to top Go down
XxSharilyndriaxX

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update   Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 11:29 pm

I noticed that right away, Wilton and I still miss it lol
Back to top Go down
Morgannah
The GoonZu
Morgannah

Registration date : 2008-03-22

Character sheet
Experience:
Charm:

PostSubject: Re: Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update   Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 4:50 pm

Wilton said this..
Quote :
Other difference, I'm sure everyone has noticed but wasn't mentioned here, is no longer do we see the amount of items in our warehouses.
stupid

AFTER I said this...
Quote :
- The number of used/unused spaces in warehouses no longer show up.

Very Happy

Morgannah pig

Last edited by Morgannah on Sun May 25, 2008 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : quotes didnt work..)
Back to top Go down
Akilies

Akilies

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Character sheet
Experience:
Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update Left_bar_bleue666/0Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update Empty_bar_bleue  (666/0)
Charm:
Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update Left_bar_bleue867530/9Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update Empty_bar_bleue  (867530/9)

PostSubject: Re: Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update   Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:07 pm

There is that and did you notice the numbers in the wh no longer show up?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update   Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bugs Associated with the May 14th Luminary Update
Page 1 of 1