Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 8th July Update list
"GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:35 am by Wilton

» *Luminary Olympics Fan Art Contest* <PostHere>
"GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 4:53 am by Morgannah

» Learn more about "Party Wars" here...
"GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:37 pm by Morgannah

» "What I Like About You" Event Results... Congrats to all the winners!
"GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:05 am by Morgannah

» 1st Annual Luminary Olympics!
"GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:06 am by Morgannah

» Kirin Laws - 9th Term - Final Revision
"GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:52 pm by Wilton

» Ndoors' Terms of Service for Luminary: Rise of the GoonZu Part IV ~TOS~
"GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:42 pm by Wilton

» Ndoors' Terms of Service for Luminary: Rise of the GoonZu Part III ~TOS~
"GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:40 pm by Wilton

» Ndoors' Terms of Service for Luminary: Rise of the GoonZu Part II ~TOS~
"GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:38 pm by Wilton

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:07 pm

"GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest

Go down 
+13
Arawen
xMETALLICAx
Damascuscus
CaptainMal
bl3ach
smakrazz
Neozin
Squirrly
XxSharilyndriaxX
CLM
zidong
Akilies
Morgannah
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Morgannah
The GoonZu
Morgannah

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Character sheet
Experience:
"GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest Left_bar_bleue0/0"GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Charm:
"GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest Left_bar_bleue0/0"GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

"GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest Empty
PostSubject: "GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest   "GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 9:16 pm

Our most sacred of all days, "GoonZu Day" has been postponed until next week, May 17th, 0:00 PST. It appears Zeus Server will have an extra week to gather materials and prepare for power levelling. That's the upside to the delay..

However, Inflation right before GoonZu day is unbelievable. The last minute scramble to get all the materials and potions one needs to set their "GoonZu Day" goals makes prices rise and bank rolls shrink.

So how did the postponement of "GoonZu Day" affect you?

Reply to this post and in 300 words or less, tell me how GoonZu day's Postponement affected you! Now is your chance to rant and rave and, in the process, have a chance to win fourleafs! The person who I choose as writing the best explanation for their "GoonZu Day Withdrawal Woes" will cash in on 3 fourleafs in time for GoonZu Day!

So, be creative, and get it off your chest, now's your chance to vent! Goodluck to everyone who participates!

Morgannah pig
Back to top Go down
Akilies

Akilies

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Character sheet
Experience:
"GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest Left_bar_bleue666/0"GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest Empty_bar_bleue  (666/0)
Charm:
"GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest Left_bar_bleue867530/9"GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest Empty_bar_bleue  (867530/9)

PostSubject: Re: "GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest   "GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 10:46 pm

I had a brain anurism when I learned that it was postponed for a week.
Now whenever I blink my eye lids I sneeze and for some reason I can now do sign language.
Back to top Go down
zidong

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: "GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest   "GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:58 am

i was actually very looking forward to this gz day as i have collected all the mats i need 2 weeks beforehand. the past 2 weeks i have done nothing but to wait for gz day. wen i heard that gz day is postponed i was shattered because it means 1 more week of boredem for me >_<
Back to top Go down
CLM

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: "GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest   "GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 11:31 am

dance

I have mixed feelings, on one hand i feel like the dude, (Hehehehe), but oh the other hand i feel like this dude Evil or Very Mad . Im happy i can collect more mats, but i am angrybecus to get those mats i need to buy pots and food, but they are rediculous prices........
IMO we shoudl have like Goonzu Day Pill, so all aplyers can decide when they want there gday, jsut pop the pill and boom 24 hours 300 percent exp. It wouldnt ccuase mass infaltion, and be coller, and convineint....
Back to top Go down
XxSharilyndriaxX

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: "GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest   "GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 9:45 pm

The effect of GoonZu Day being delayed has not really effected me as bad as I thought it would.
I work Saturday, so I only get to play for a total of about maaaybe 5 hours. An hour in the morning before I go to work, and then the last few hours of it before I go to bed. I have Sunday off, so I do all my power lvlling and manufacturing on my day off.

I am appreciative that I get to participate in GZD at all though, some time is better than no time at all.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Squirrly

Squirrly

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Experience:
Charm:

PostSubject: Re: "GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest   "GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 9:51 pm

i was sick for most of what would have been goonzu day and worked the other part of it... so thank god for gz day being cancelled... i also was able to FISH a crap ton Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.spacedomination.com
Neozin

Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: "GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest   "GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 9:56 pm

To me the postponement of Goonzu Day did not affect in any way, but I found very interesting for you have postponed for many players who năoe stăo yet aware of the change of time GTM

PS 1: Sorry for the bad Inlgês
PS 2: If my answer is equal to someone who has already posted earlier, excuse me, not stopped to read the Post.

Hail Balarama / Hail Bruto's Team:lol:
Back to top Go down
smakrazz

Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: so saddddd   "GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 9:59 pm

as most dedicated players, i arrange my r/l sched to allow me time to achieve my goals on gzday.. my work knows that i WILL NOT work on the 2nd sat of the month an they schedule me accordingly.. bc of this, i have to work next fri/sat/sun which means that i wont even b home for gzday.. i spent over 120mil gettin the mats that i need to manu as well as tons of hours hunting and prepping for this gzday.. an now im broke (less then 1mil marbles left) an have nothing to show for it.. an i wont even b able to play enuf this gzday to come close to recouping my stuff.. an as always w/gzday im sure they'll be plenty of bugs to piss us all off as well.. enjoy ur belated gzday everyone.. i know i WONT!
Back to top Go down
bl3ach

Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Contest thing here   "GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 2:03 am

IGN: DodgyTech

Hello fellow Goonzu Players. The postponement of Goonzu day
is ok for people who are gathering materials but for me I just want to level up
on that day and have been waiting for one month for it now and to find out it

and was postponed for another week shattered me lol. I was going to maybe
enchant my hellfire to on that day because I think it might be a good luck day
for me ^^ but we just got to to see I guess. Postponing Goonzu day a week back

just puts me and a lot of players in suspense for that day to come lol. The
upside to that is that I can go and hunt mats and sell so I can afford bullets,
food, mana pots and hp pots so I can prepare for another great and successful

day of Goonzu day and hardcore training XD. But Goonzu day being postponed
maybe a little bit of trouble since my brother might kick me off cause he wants
to play dota on my laptop xD. I have already bagged it for the day Goonzu day

was ment to be on but now I don’t know if I would be on for that day hopefully
he doesn’t want to dota so I can level up and get the rewards for levelling. I
guess postponing Goonzu day for a week couldn’t really hurt that much. Besides

now I can keep hunting mats to sell and maybe hunt some mats to spam maybe a
couple dragon shotguns lol c’mon master grade or prefect grade hehehe. The day
being postponed is ok because now I can make more money before I go and waste

it all on food hp pots mana pots and food. But the only thing that I am afraid
of is that I haven’t paid internet bills fully only paid half so it might still
get suspended of disconnected hopefully it doesn’t happened any time soon cause

It will mean that I miss out on Goonzu day T_T

Good luck to all people. : )Woops my bad a bit to much words lol i thought it was 300 words or more lol sorry if to much

Last edited by bl3ach on Mon May 12, 2008 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had to make it colourful ^^)
Back to top Go down
CaptainMal

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: "GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest   "GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:38 pm

It was a good thing for Mal :p

Mal'd been away from the game for a while, and when GZ day popped up, Mal didn't have so much as one material stored up for it :p So, Mal planned to lvl up on GZ day.

Well, now that it's been pushed back a week, Mal can gather some mats, and maybe even get closer to lvling to make it easier on GZ day XD

Mal knows a few folk that were depending on it, though; Fulgrim, for example, had stored up med materials and food materials for GZ day so she could have a massive amount of meds and food made. With the push back, she's out of food and meds right now. Mal thinks she could probably dip in and have a handful made now, though :p It'd be worthwhile.
Back to top Go down
Damascuscus

PostSubject: Re: "GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest   "GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:44 pm

THIS DID AFFECTED ME

i prepared this GoonZu day with 1 month because i couldn't participate in last months one i wont be on this saturday's because i wont be at my home

ill have to be for june...

When i first read that news i almost died i mean i waited for that goonzu for actually 2 months and they will come 3 months Evil or Very Mad Sad

i hope i can be on for the next one because if not i think ill have a depresion...
Back to top Go down
xMETALLICAx

xMETALLICAx

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: "GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest   "GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:59 pm

IGN : xMETALLICAx

Hello Goonzuers and Morgannah.

Goonzu day beying delayed a week was an awesome thing for me , Cause i was studying all month cause i had an exam on sunday the day after goonzu day , so pretty much didn't have time to collect materials nor prepare what so ever or even play that day , now i have a week to get prepared , now i'm locked n loaded ^^ , so watch out GOONZU DAY HERE COMES METALLICA Razz

¯`··._.··congratulation Morgannah `·.¸¸.·´´¯
¯`··._.·· on Beying Goonzu ^^ `·.¸¸.·´´¯
Back to top Go down
Arawen

PostSubject: Re: "GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest   "GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 5:13 pm

IGN: Arawen

Well It sucks for me. I had a business trip set for the original Goonzu day. Which was luckily canceled. So I was sooo happy I would get to be on for it. Then my business trip was re scheduled to this saturday. And then later on that day Goonzu day was set for that same saturday...

Goonzu dosent want me to be there for it I guess Sad
Back to top Go down
Febreze

PostSubject: Re: "GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest   "GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 5:20 pm

Ever since the first goonzu day I have been waiting and waiting for the next. I saved up so much money for candies and pots and everything to get me going on saturday only to find it being canceled.

But I really can't say as though I am upset, because this only gave me more time to save up and buy more candies to use, which will make for a completely awesome, level filled goonzu day.

Kinda fail.. I am aware... IGN Febreze
Back to top Go down
doolmin

Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: "GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest   "GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:09 am

Ign Janga
well i don't know if it is good thing or bad thing, cause some people like it some dont
personally g-dayz doesn't really matter to me
but.. u guy should give us a warning weeks before what ever come up
well great game! keep up the good work guys~
Back to top Go down
LD

Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: "GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest   "GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 12:27 am

The Good
I got a farm plot this week so will have more mats to play with on the new goonzu day. Also have had more time to hunt mats for my gunner to finally start to manu.
Smile

The Bad
I rearranged my work schedule, shopping for my foster daughters wedding crap .... I mean stuff. It was mothers day weekend so it was my present to myself which I therefore did not recieve. Sent my daughter away to have the house to myself for uninterupted play
.Sad

The Ugly
I now have to deal with others in the house interupting my day of personal indulgence. I had to go wedding shopping on mothers day weekend . Since I was planing on GZ day I made no other plans for mothers day and had to sit home twiddling my thumbs as I could not even get on to play because my antiquated computer decided it didnt like the patch
.Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

So all things considered I believe you owe me a mothers days present!!!!!
I love you
Back to top Go down
Akilies

Akilies

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Character sheet
Experience:
"GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest Left_bar_bleue666/0"GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest Empty_bar_bleue  (666/0)
Charm:
"GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest Left_bar_bleue867530/9"GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest Empty_bar_bleue  (867530/9)

PostSubject: Re: "GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest   "GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:57 am

Is this supposed to be a sob story or a funny story or what...
Its a video game, if this in any way ruined your life you should re-consider your exsistance. XD
Back to top Go down
GreatHut

PostSubject: Re: "GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest   "GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 7:07 am

IGN: GunnerHut

Hmm... The postponement of GoonZu day... Well, my birthday was last Saturday, so I took that as GoonZu's birthday present to me (lol, that might sound a bit conceited >.<). So I logged on that fateful morning, only to find out that it had been postponed. I didn't hesitate at all, I logged out, went to my room, grabbed my AK 47, and ran outside. This postponement made me that angry and depressed... I needed to do something about it. So that's what I did on Saturday, I ran around my neighborhood, an AK 47 in my hands, butt naked, yelling, "Aaaahhh!! GoonZu day! GoonZu day!! Nooo!!". That day I was arrested for possession of a deadly weapon, and indecent exposure. When questioned, I told them that I had had a bit of bad news. They asked, "What?" I just nodded, then they said, "Did a family member die?" I shook my head, "Did a girl leave you?" I shook my head, "Then what could possibly make you run around your neighborhood, butt naked, yelling complete nonsence?" I stood up, and calmly said, "GoonZu day was cancelled. It ruined my life..." And that's how the postponement of GoonZu day affected me... that's all I have =D
Back to top Go down
Morgannah
The GoonZu
Morgannah

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Character sheet
Experience:
Charm:

PostSubject: Thanks to you all!   "GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:17 am

Thank you everyone who participated! You guys had so many great responses!

1st Place : Akilies fourleaf fourleaf fourleaf
2nd Place : CanadianLoveMac fourleaf fourleaf
3rd Place : CaptainMal fourleaf fourleaf

All participaters also received 1 leaf each! Rememer that for future games!

~Morgie pig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest   "GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"GoonZu Day's Postponed" GoonZu Sponsored Contest
Page 1 of 1